Reviews for Imaginary Friend?
aminelover chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
that was so freaking sad that i cried
DoorDignity chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Updated in 2012...Man, I should really chose stories that are already finished :

Anyways, even if you haven't updated in a God damn long time, I'm still glad that I found this story. I've always loved the idea of imaginary friends, considering I had one myself. This is honestly I great story, I hope you go back and update it someday.

Update please,

- Door Dignity
Hannah L-Sama chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Gah! I love it I love it I LOVE IT! I love the humor, there were multiple times I was full out suffocating because I was laughing so hard. I love the plot, the way it was written, and all Amu's random thoughts. And her pie obsession. Lolz. Awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Dwmalove chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Shocked
Dwmalove chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Lol! Can't stop laughing!
IvyWind chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Please, please, please continue this. It was just so amazing, and I find the concept and plot of this story so unique and enchanting. You're writing was pretty good in the beginning, but you've obviously gotten a lot better. Please don't discontinue this story!
L.E.Cookie432 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
This is just the cutest Amuto story I've read so far ω They're just so sweet in this .I wish it was a real show! I also wish there was more to read, but hey, maybe there will? ;)
..Hope you'll update again sometime - I'll be waiting.

xoxo
Isabelle chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I like the story so far and I want to read more! And it caught me off-guard when Ikuto told Amu that he was actually a ghost. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Awwww.TTTT chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
HEY!

T
Y
DaDrackon chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
More Please
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
This is so good! R u planning on making another chappie or no?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
What Why That's Jabbed Up *Jabbed Up PERSONAL WORD DONT STEAL* *Death Glare*
mCamilleS chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Please... Update. Please.
mCamilleS chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I.. I've been waiting for an update to this for years... Please. Please update.
AliceKat chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
WHAAA? WAAAAAAAAA :( heck, instead of ikuto dying, I might die instead! if you need anything, I'll do my best to help! if you need reveiwers, I'm gonna convince ... I don't know how many people, to review .chapter. seriously. need ideas? well... i'll still try .-. my head hurts right now... I really like- wait, LOVE, this story! and i'm happy your gonna continue it XD I may have gone coocoo .-. or is it kookoo? coco... I want chocolate... hmm... darn... guess i'll just get a marshmallow... ya know what... now i'm hungry.. oops... off topic :P 30 minutes-1 hour later... yummy sandwich...