Reviews for Imaginary Friend?
BlackHeron104 chapter 11 . 4/18
PLEASE UPDATE?!
xXCreativityFlowsXx chapter 5 . 1/8
XD SHE GAVE THEM FLAVORED ONES
Sparrow Walker chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
What an excellent and intriguing plot!

It quite reminds me of the book and movie "If I Stay".

Love your story but I've got a few, how you say, things to tell you. My intention is not to scold or offend but to correct and advise. I myself am not perfect, but I believe by reminding others I am able to remind myself as well.

So, Piano is spelled as Piano not Panino, unless that was a typo then great.
Next up is the word Lier. It's not Lier but Liar. LIAR is the correct spelling for a person whom lies. The verb lie has two sets of definitions. First, it refers to someone or something that reclines, rests in a horizontal position, or is situated in a specified place. Someone or something that does one of these things is a lier. A lier on the floor, for instance, risks getting stepped on. The second main definitiom of lie would be to inform someone of a false truth.

Lier is actually a misspelling of Liar.

And this one you wouldn't need to take any steps in correction for this is only my personal feelings.

As you have eyes you must be aware after seeing this review that my name is Sparrow Walker, you made Amu have a hate for the species, Sparrows, in the first few chapters which somewhat and may I repeat somewhat upsetted me. No need to do anything. It's fine since I too am at times unaware that I offend people as I write my stories. But maybe a little disclaimer wouldn't hurt?

That is all.
Good day.

Sincerely,
Sparrow Walker
aminelover chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
that was so freaking sad that i cried
DoorDignity chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Updated in 2012...Man, I should really chose stories that are already finished :

Anyways, even if you haven't updated in a God damn long time, I'm still glad that I found this story. I've always loved the idea of imaginary friends, considering I had one myself. This is honestly I great story, I hope you go back and update it someday.

Update please,

- Door Dignity
Hannah L-Sama chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Gah! I love it I love it I LOVE IT! I love the humor, there were multiple times I was full out suffocating because I was laughing so hard. I love the plot, the way it was written, and all Amu's random thoughts. And her pie obsession. Lolz. Awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Dwmalove chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Shocked
Dwmalove chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Lol! Can't stop laughing!
IvyWind chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Please, please, please continue this. It was just so amazing, and I find the concept and plot of this story so unique and enchanting. You're writing was pretty good in the beginning, but you've obviously gotten a lot better. Please don't discontinue this story!
L.E.Cookie432 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
This is just the cutest Amuto story I've read so far ω They're just so sweet in this .I wish it was a real show! I also wish there was more to read, but hey, maybe there will? ;)
..Hope you'll update again sometime - I'll be waiting.

xoxo
Isabelle chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I like the story so far and I want to read more! And it caught me off-guard when Ikuto told Amu that he was actually a ghost. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Awwww.TTTT chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
HEY!

T
Y
DaDrackon chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
More Please
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
This is so good! R u planning on making another chappie or no?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2014