Reviews for Of Animagi
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awwwwww!

But I would've thought his Animagus would be a blackbird or something...
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant!
xBud chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Twisted.
QueenOfSages chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I am not sure I fully understand why he was so upset. Was it because it was the gryffindor's symbol or because it wasn't the type of form he wanted. I would appreciate it if you could explain this. The story was good by the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ah. Another 'sometimes we Sort too soon'?

What a pity that Snape couldn't turn into anything that might help him live longer.

But then, he was meant to be the sacrifice to keep Harry alive-for the Greater Good, of course.

No wonder he wept.

Nicely done.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
He is very brave so I think a lion suits him.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Poor Sevvy.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Beautiful! True as well.
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
wow. that was intense. well written.
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
What a brilliant idea. I love it ~ so spare in its prose, so perfect in its concept. Fantastic. I completely believe this, from beginning to end. Great characterizations, and such an original take on Severus's animagus form, but once you get there it seems like it should have been obvious from the start.

Thanks so much!
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
No, no, no. If Severus is a feline he has to be a black panther. He's no lion, no matter what sort of insults Dumbledore throws at him in canon about being sorted too soon.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Terribly sad and beautiful, though I do agree with whitehound on the Animagus part - Snape's spikier.

Very well written, though.

~V.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
well-written, and unusual. although i don't really see severus as a lion... maybe it's because it's too much the gryffindor animal. great idea about the dark spot on his leg. truly, it's part of his soul.
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very well-written - although I suspect he'd be something spikier and more faithful than a lion - a bony lurcher, perhaps.
mel chapter 1 . 2/28/2010