Reviews for This Buried Life
Sonic Nurse chapter 13 . 6/12
Years later, I still think of this story from time to time. Found you on twitter. I legit wish you would finish this. You're an amazing writer, and this was such an unusual take on the whole series... quite possibly the best one I've read. But I get it, you've probably moved on with the whole life thing haha. Still, every now and again I come back with wishful thoughts, and will continue to do so!
Sonic Nurse D chapter 9 . 6/12
Every now and again, this amazing fanfic crosses my mind again and I tiptoe back to the page to see if it's been updated... and pout when I see it hasn't. This is one of (if not THE) most unique takes on the series, and the writing is extremely well done. I have a feeling, now that's it 2018, that the authoress has moved on to other things. Understandable. But eeeeeee (that's me making an unhappy sound) I wish I wish I wish that the story could continue.
5 years without update, and I still come here... I really wanted to read this fic... it’s so interesting! It’s really sad that is left incomplete! I guess the author in 5 years could have said something to us... but I guess it’s pretty clear that she doesn’t intend to finish this one!
Hopeful Reader chapter 13 . 10/24/2017
I am veryhopeful that this fic will one day be continued. However as 5 years have gone by without an update, feel that would be extremely unlikely.
The Edward Cullen in this story is one of the most interesting I have come across and you have managed to weave an amazing mystery.
If you still have links to this site please would you let us all know if the story will be continued, completed as is or pulled.
blondferretgirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Love It!
Please finish the story.
ellencu chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
Oh Hell! That's...HOT!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
This story was so good...
cherylchuy1 chapter 13 . 3/1/2017
Well, I guess I didn't check for completion, this is such a good story and it seemed as though it was getting ready to escalate! Are you planning to finish this story? It is so mysterious and Edward seems to maybe know something about the dot pictures. Maybe he was there or knows someone else that was there when they were done. The situation with him and Bella is intriguing. Please update soon, this is too good not to finish! PLEASE!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Guess you are done with this intriguing fic. I am wondering if the Volturis have anything to do with this.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time, it grabbed me immediately. Very Sexy and mysterious. This is one of my favorite Edwards. And then it ended, I am devastated and I feel so unsatisfied. It's been 4 years since you've updated so I don't hold much hope that you plan to finish it. But I will follow you just in case.
sophdrea chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
You are such a wonderful, delightful, evil woman! You let him get her off on the train... on the train! I don't even know how to tell you how much I am loving this story. This man is my dream Edward. Well, wait, there is one more thing that will make him my dream Edward - please tell me he is a VAMP! Bella has mentioned his cold fingers. ;) GAH, those fingers and what they did! Thank you for writing this amazing story and sharing it with us. Your writing is exquisite, and you are giving me (your words) " an intense cocktail of feeling".
sophdrea chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Your story was recommended to me by a very wise woman, Nic from The Lemonade Stand. I'm pretty sure it is one of her favorites. In fact, I believe she described it as a LEGEND WIP! Wow, she was so right! Just one chapter in, and you have me just as enthralled as Bella is on that train. I can already tell that this is going to be one of my unforgettable Edwards! How could I resist an Edward who says, "Don't ever make me wait again. I mean it."
You have me totally captivated; and I can't wait to see what happens next!
MsLiss chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
I've enjoyed this so I have and would love to see you finish it please
brit chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon
Annalamode chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Please let us know if you've posted the finished story elsewhere. If not I'll put you on alert and hope for the best. This was an awesome read so far, great plot!
A