Reviews for This Buried Life
Love It!
Please finish the story.
ellencu chapter 8 . 3/12
Oh Hell! That's...HOT!
This story was so good...
cherylchuy1 chapter 13 . 3/1
Well, I guess I didn't check for completion, this is such a good story and it seemed as though it was getting ready to escalate! Are you planning to finish this story? It is so mysterious and Edward seems to maybe know something about the dot pictures. Maybe he was there or knows someone else that was there when they were done. The situation with him and Bella is intriguing. Please update soon, this is too good not to finish! PLEASE!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Guess you are done with this intriguing fic. I am wondering if the Volturis have anything to do with this.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time, it grabbed me immediately. Very Sexy and mysterious. This is one of my favorite Edwards. And then it ended, I am devastated and I feel so unsatisfied. It's been 4 years since you've updated so I don't hold much hope that you plan to finish it. But I will follow you just in case.
sophdrea chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
You are such a wonderful, delightful, evil woman! You let him get her off on the train... on the train! I don't even know how to tell you how much I am loving this story. This man is my dream Edward. Well, wait, there is one more thing that will make him my dream Edward - please tell me he is a VAMP! Bella has mentioned his cold fingers. ;) GAH, those fingers and what they did! Thank you for writing this amazing story and sharing it with us. Your writing is exquisite, and you are giving me (your words) " an intense cocktail of feeling".
sophdrea chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Your story was recommended to me by a very wise woman, Nic from The Lemonade Stand. I'm pretty sure it is one of her favorites. In fact, I believe she described it as a LEGEND WIP! Wow, she was so right! Just one chapter in, and you have me just as enthralled as Bella is on that train. I can already tell that this is going to be one of my unforgettable Edwards! How could I resist an Edward who says, "Don't ever make me wait again. I mean it."
You have me totally captivated; and I can't wait to see what happens next!
MsLiss chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
I've enjoyed this so I have and would love to see you finish it please
brit chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon
Annalamode chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Please let us know if you've posted the finished story elsewhere. If not I'll put you on alert and hope for the best. This was an awesome read so far, great plot!
A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I hope that you are well... and that you will finish that beautiful and very intriguing story... Thank you.
brit chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
Please continue this story!
fannygilmore chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
I love this story! TLS recommended you. Yeah me!
I hope you can see your way clear to continue it.
Thanks.
ginger.l.pike chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Loved it so much I'd read the next chapter even if it was entirely written about an old shoe. Please don't keep us in suspense!
2,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »