Reviews for This Buried Life
readluv chapter 13 . 7/3/2020
I hope you update soon! This story has been incredible so far, I'm dying to find out more. You are an incredible writer.
thesheepisblack chapter 13 . 7/9/2019
Oh darn. This was intriguing. Hope you come back to it.
S1203 chapter 12 . 1/18/2019
Can not forget this beautiful story of yours...I hope you are you.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2019
oh, Cheese and Crackers. Edward is peeved on several levels: 1) the idea of Bella in a HOTEL room with a tall, dark and handsome man, awaiting ROOM SERVICE, makes him think he has been betrayed.
2) He knows exactly what they found and the conclusions to which they could come (ei. finding out about the existance of vampires-the three gaudy thrones SCREAM the Volturi, after all).
Being hot-tempered and hard-headed, Edward will mess this up, or Almost mess this up. They should have sent Jasper with him.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
I would really like to know which stories you are referencing here. Have pity and realize that not everyone has read what you have.
Sonic Nurse chapter 13 . 6/12/2018
Years later, I still think of this story from time to time. Found you on twitter. I legit wish you would finish this. You're an amazing writer, and this was such an unusual take on the whole series... quite possibly the best one I've read. But I get it, you've probably moved on with the whole life thing haha. Still, every now and again I come back with wishful thoughts, and will continue to do so!
Sonic Nurse D chapter 9 . 6/12/2018
Every now and again, this amazing fanfic crosses my mind again and I tiptoe back to the page to see if it's been updated... and pout when I see it hasn't. This is one of (if not THE) most unique takes on the series, and the writing is extremely well done. I have a feeling, now that's it 2018, that the authoress has moved on to other things. Understandable. But eeeeeee (that's me making an unhappy sound) I wish I wish I wish that the story could continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2018
5 years without update, and I still come here... I really wanted to read this fic... it’s so interesting! It’s really sad that is left incomplete! I guess the author in 5 years could have said something to us... but I guess it’s pretty clear that she doesn’t intend to finish this one!
Hopeful Reader chapter 13 . 10/24/2017
I am veryhopeful that this fic will one day be continued. However as 5 years have gone by without an update, feel that would be extremely unlikely.
The Edward Cullen in this story is one of the most interesting I have come across and you have managed to weave an amazing mystery.
If you still have links to this site please would you let us all know if the story will be continued, completed as is or pulled.
blondferretgirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Love It!
Please finish the story.
ellencu chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
Oh Hell! That's...HOT!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
This story was so good...
cherylchuy1 chapter 13 . 3/1/2017
Well, I guess I didn't check for completion, this is such a good story and it seemed as though it was getting ready to escalate! Are you planning to finish this story? It is so mysterious and Edward seems to maybe know something about the dot pictures. Maybe he was there or knows someone else that was there when they were done. The situation with him and Bella is intriguing. Please update soon, this is too good not to finish! PLEASE!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Guess you are done with this intriguing fic. I am wondering if the Volturis have anything to do with this.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time, it grabbed me immediately. Very Sexy and mysterious. This is one of my favorite Edwards. And then it ended, I am devastated and I feel so unsatisfied. It's been 4 years since you've updated so I don't hold much hope that you plan to finish it. But I will follow you just in case.
2,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »