Reviews for World Enough and Time
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 4/17
Very good story. Like the pairing and their son is adorable. I'm unsure how I feel about Voldemort taking over like he did. I also would have like the Weasleys (at least Ron, Percy, Ginny & Molly) as well as Hermione see how strong Harry is & how good Harry has it. Yes, I still think Voldemort should be done away with...he is a murderer and not in defense of the good of any one or thing.
Lucy Kent chapter 12 . 4/16
OH! This is beautiful! I really wish there was more about Harry's life after Britian, but I love this regardless
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 12 . 4/9
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/28
Love the story and I believe England got exactly what it deserved. Though I am surprised at the choice of Minerva as the blood donor. Im surprised that Viktor and Harry only stopped at one child.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/28
He is fourteen, been abused and downtrodden all his life. He has had a dark lord trying to kill him with no one willing to help him.. Then he finds out he can finally be safe and live his life fully...i would give in to tears to.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/28
LOL yep Dumbledore screwed up big time...really Ginny of all people...why?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/28
Viktor has bent over backwards to make sure he is dealing with Harry neutrality with out a hint of sexuality. Now as regards to those around the two of them is a different matter.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/28
Snapping his wand to Harry was a trust factor for the dragon he needed something to catch her interest and calm her. He probably never thought beyond that.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/28
Romania should being for some hassle as well. Can anyone tell me why there are four Dragons...with the fourth champion just drawn on Halloween and this task was what a month away and there never seems to be a scramble to come up with a fourth nesting dragon in such a short amount of time?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 3/27
Amazing how everyone knows that Dumbledore uses people as pawns and that he's doing it to Harry but no one does anything about it.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/27
LOL I'm sorry but Cedric reaction was priceless...with all the hitching and constant nagging from everyone it took tbe sight of a sixty foot snake to bring into focus the plight of one Harry Potter for him. Something tells me that by the time this year is done England will not be the same and it reputation will take decades to recover.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/27
Awwww poor little Dumblybore all your plans were for naught, they are slowly unraveling because someone actually saw a boy instead of a weapon to fame and fortune.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/27
With all three Champions and the two foreign schools backing them it really isn't going to be a good time to be an englishman is it.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 3/27
It's really sad when a fourteen year old has to go outside his country to receive care, and support.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/27
I hope Viktor can help Harry.