Reviews for World Enough and Time
cilia-chan chapter 12 . 6/15
I like this fic, I just wish it didn't feel so rushed :( Love the Viktor/Harry pairing though!
Law226 chapter 12 . 6/15
OK your story but I don't like McGonagall's end other than that it was good and I liked it
SlytherinofGreenWellSprings chapter 12 . 4/26
Absolutely perfect
ShadowTomes chapter 12 . 4/13
This is lovely. Well done.
domsijohn chapter 11 . 4/12
I say collect all the books from slythrrin layrr and the snakr to sell use house elves pack up all the potter and black property as well as money and bounce
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 12 . 3/22
I really enjoyed this story! Great job with the plot :) I found it both funny and interesting. I liked all the original character you introduced! Viktor's parents were a hoot. All in all a pretty good read.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 12 . 3/15
I have enjoyed this story. I hope to see more Harry/Victor stories. Keep up the excellent writing.
My Silent Heart chapter 12 . 3/10
I love this story so much and I especially love that the relationship wasn't immediate.
I enjoyed it
Hellfire-Princess chapter 11 . 1/31
I LOVE fragile!Harry, he's just so tiny and innocent and I want to cuddle him!
misherukuro chapter 12 . 1/21
Thanks for sharing.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 12 . 1/16
UM a little dark near the end but I loved it - If you have the time you should tell what happen to ever one else after this. I like this and sad that you killed Mcgonnal but thats your option
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 1/6
Pros: Harry/Viktor is an ADORABLE pairing. Really, really cute.

Cons: You just have to accept some strange things and move on (Dumbles would NEVER allow anyone, much less IGOR, full access to Hogwarts' wards,) and the flow didn't allow for fleshing out the characters, what with the large time jumps.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 1/6
I should think that with Hedwig being missing for months, Harry could have managed at least a little relief at her safe return.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 1/5
I generally prefer a take-charge, independent Harry, but seeing Viktor doting over him is ADORABLE, hahaha.

I AM curious about the protocol for minors applying for asylum (does his magical- and legal-guardians get no say? Granted, they're why he NEEDS asylum.) But still, loving this!
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »