Reviews for Shoulder to Shoulder
kiwisplasj chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I must say i liked the second one the most. Dean with a chick is just addorable. The third was interesting, got me wondering what Dean had gotten himself into this time. Always the trouble magnet.
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
The first one was heart breaking and awesome! You did very well.

Second and third were adorable and funny :) Liked em as well!

Lola
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
what d'ya mean you're bad at angst? so not true - really liked "Pluck out mine eyes" some nice John POVs

And how cute are "Pretty little chick" and "It's a dog's life" - very nice Living

Viv
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Liked the line "pale as death and a machine away"... Think the John one was best, so I guess you are better at angst than you think!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
'Pluck out mine eyes' is such an incredibly fabulous look at John. I love how much you were able to say about him by choosing those three times in his life to consider.

I have seventeen wonderful hens and one gorgeous rooster of my own, incredible critters, so I adore the visual of little Dean sneaking into a coop in 'Pretty Little Chick'. It's so perfect for his character that he went in with the intention of causing trouble but got to enjoy a little time with the chicks only because no one was looking.

Concussed Sam is always so hilarious! I love how in 'It's a dog's life' Sam's half there brain starts making random connections while unintentionally tormenting Dean. So funny and such a perfect portrayal of Dean and his evil thoughts.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow! Three for the price of one... nice! Thanks for sharing.
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, nice grab bag of drabbles here, LivingForTv. I liked your John angst, and your interpretations of Dean's pet were cute, too. I like the image of 11 year old Dean furtively petting and cooing over the little chicks.

Sue
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The first one was the most powerful of the three and really heart-breaking. Oh, the love of a father... *sigh*

Yes, Dean will get out of his way not showing weakness for cute animals when anyone can see him.

And I bet the older Winchester will smack Sam upside the head, hard, if he EVER mentioned the chain around Dean's neck looked like a dog collar... ;-)
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
XD I loved the last one. Great job wit the angst.

By the way, your story...you know the one you asked for, will be up later.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Thanks for the drabble! I love it, I like humanizing John stories (I also may have just gotten John Winchester's journal for my b-day from my beloved hubby!). The others were cute too! Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, what a sweet scene of young Dean falling asleep in the way and waking up to the little chicks pecking at his hair and cuddling them!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
These were all good but I adored-simply adored-Pretty Little Chick. Great stuff.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. You do angst pretty well if I do say so...

And the first is my favorite... it's friggin' adorable... although the second just made me giggle.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great job on all of them. I think that the order you wrote them in is the order that I am enjoying them, with my fav being John's perspective.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh man, these started off dark and got nice and light (sort of). I feel bad for Dean, being kidnapped with a drugged Sammy probably isn't a lot of fun. XD I love the John one though, that was really fantastic. Also: Dean with little chickys nibbling his ear is to adorable for my sanity to comprehend. XD Nice work! Write on!