Reviews for The Mirai no Jutsu
KAWAIIIIIII!
mischeif maker chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Cute story
featherpen-princess chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Waaahh didn't see Kiba and Ino's future D: also sai.. But it was funny :)
LEFTFORGOOD chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh my gosh, that was freaking adorable. X3 I loved those pairings, but I missed Ino's vision of ending up with Kiba, or the other way around... Oh well. I LOVED the NaruHina moments. The one with them in the tent was really awkward though... O.o I felt so bad for Sasuke and Sakura... Good job! I really liked the premise of a new jutsu! It was innovative.

.keep writing.
anti keyblademaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
three thumbs up I need an extra thumb
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OMG! "toddling" in was freaking adorable! Kain says in a cut voice and blue eyes made me squeal loudly in mh head! I love that word now, toddling, toddling, TODDLING! It's so f'n adorable. I was waiting for the vision of Ino's guy cause you didn't show, it and hoped for it to be a Ino/Sai. Oh well, I like KibaIno too since Ino/Sai is still underdeveloped. I'm so freakin' happy for GaaMatsu too! It's not as popular but I don't see Gaara-chan with anyone else. Love them so much! By the way, I read this story up to the end of Sakura's vision and read the rest on my I-Pod. Did you know that your story is all italics on this thing? My I-Pod? It's also where I'm typing up the review for you. Anyway, luv ya, & great job!

-Random Girl, OUT!
(BTW, I don't have an account yet, I'm a guest)
Stumbler chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is sooo cute :3
Though, Kiba's (Ino? ;) ) future wasn't written... Maybe some accident?
The jutsu idea is amazing and, what can I say?, I love NaruHina xD
Everyone's future has my approval, though I really feel a bit sad that Kankuro ends up alone (maybe a hidden love that isn't shown? xP), because I mean he is Gaara's brother and, hem, I have sorta a crush for the red-head, ehehehe :P
Why don't you post more stories? (And update a few? ;P )
Really like your work :D
- Stumbler
Venus914 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Temari is mean in this one. ( And poor Sasuke for ending up with Sakura!
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
WOW! NOT TOO SHABBY!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Cute, funny story! I loved ALL of the pairings! My favorite one was SasuSaku. Kick-ass story!
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
It was very funny.

It's rare to see a romantic fic without drama.
SS-60 SiX chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I hate one-shots. After reading this story, I realize how dumb that was :-D
sharp1e chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
it was good but lee doesnt have chakra
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
awsum!
Firebullet19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Nice story but you forgot to Kiba's Future.