Reviews for The devil and the unicorn
Nightcrawler666 chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
This is good! I'm enjoying it so far and I honestly don't care about grammar unless it's absolutely terrible. Which yours isn't. UPDATE SOON!
Meech Macko chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
This chapter is getting to the thick of things and the fic seems to be interesting.

2.I dont want any OC becoming gary or mary-tus too much so careful with that

the main character like Dante in more detail like not making him weak to the OC's

girls part as Unicorn has to End ...and is IF she is falling for Dante show some interactions between them.

Anyway great fic.
88dragon06 chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Yes! Another chapter! So much info lol, but what a great chapter. Pieces of the puzzle are coming together, but more just get added on. Feel kinda bad for Maia, she sure is in deep, at least now she has Dante. Can't wait for more! Hope you can update soon! Keep up the good work!
Andreussita chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Pretty nice story, It's interesting so far, Please update soon!
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Great chapter! I absolutely loved Dante's witty banter with the demon dog. It sounded just like what Dante would say and had me laughing out loud. Can't wait to see what happens next! Has Maia been keeping something for them...hmmmm? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. Keep up the good work!
penguinefluff chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
cool story, bro

update soon! ;P
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Good chapter. Now what's Lady going to do? And who are the two new bad guys? Cant wait to find out! Hope you can post again soon! Keep up the good work!
kitten652 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
oooh! i love the start of this!
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Another good chapter! Can't wait to see how they kick some butt. And I loved how Dante was left out of the fight while the girls took care of things lol. Hope to read more soon.
Shadow of Malice chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
This story is really good. I love it. Please update soon. I can't wait.

lol. Dante and his perverted ways.
Snookens5 chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
i like when Dante said Yo dude :P update soon. Awesome story so far :)
Snookens5 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
"He'd probably be scared of dogs for the rest of his life.

And of white haired men with red trench coats" - see that there was funny lol :)
Snookens5 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
o.o this is interesting. Maaan i bet Dante is gonna figure out something awesome to save her,well...because his Dante lol :)
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
*Stops spinning in chair & reviews* So i finally decided to read this, and i think chapter one is great. i think I will head on to chapter numero 2 :D
Tsukasa-kun chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
I loved it! Dante is very cute in this chapter. I would beta but I don't get a lot of time plus I just got myself sick D: