Reviews for Is This The Last Goodbye?
Danielle chapter 35 . 9/11/2012
please post more
Danielle chapter 35 . 9/1/2012
please please post more
random chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
update please, im begging you, i need to know what happens next!
Keeksxx chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
Aww janz, you do such great stories, not only on here but on the Rack forum :) I love this one, don't stop there though, I need to know what happens! :) x
catniip-everdeeen chapter 33 . 9/21/2011
I LOVE this story! Please update soon, one of the best on here!
IssyBell91 chapter 33 . 9/20/2011
Time jump.. :O :O

I was not expecting that, but what a great surprise..

You certainly keep your readers on there toes!

Fantastic chapter..

Really wished Ronnie had unleashed her wrath onto

Jack, grrrr! Absolutely excited for the next chapter

this has certainly set the scene for some interesting

events.. In awe of your writing and of your stories.. :))
IssyBell91 chapter 32 . 9/20/2011
fvklahkfdgdz!

OMG! An update!

You are amazing completely amazing!

This chapter just broke my heart!

Ronnie really needs Jack but I'm thinking that

maybe Max may be better for her at the moment..

At least he's there..

Brilliant writing as always..

Off to read the next chapter :D

Double updates.. You're a star!
Regina fan chapter 33 . 9/20/2011
that was good. I wondaly who child it is. I bat it Ronnie's
IssyBell91 chapter 31 . 5/12/2011
OMG! OMG!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

update! WHAT IS BREATHING! I need to know

what happens next! dfkfsjgfgjk!

Best Eastenders fanfic I have EVER read..

Beautiful writing, and it's such

a better storyline than the show.. Keep up

the incredible work, please please please

update soon.. :)
iheartsergeantsmith chapter 31 . 1/1/2011
love, love, love :) i like how there's a cliff hanger and ronnie didn't end up actually telling jack why she was in hospital. can't wait for the next installment xx
DancingPhalangess chapter 31 . 12/26/2010
I want to kick that man. He is being so frustrating, and so nasty to Ronnie. When is he going to realise that this whole getting her to get over him thing isn't going to work and he's just breaking her heart more and more? Stupid man. That baby better be OK, or I really will track down Scott Maslen and kick him, then blame you.

DancingPhalangess chapter 29 . 12/26/2010
Jack should be there :( I hope he feels bad when he hears. I don't know who I'm more pissed with right now, him, or Archie. Urgh.

Good chapter though, I liked the flashbacks of the birth, it built the tension, I was worried she was already dead for a moment.

DancingPhalangess chapter 28 . 12/26/2010
:0 You can't leave it there for long. I got shivers at the part where Archie grabbed her wrists, and what I think were hints at what he did to her. 'I'm your father, I can do what I like' urgh. He's so...sick. Bastard.

DancingPhalangess chapter 27 . 12/26/2010
Oh, interesting twist. I wonder how Ronine's going to react to this one.

For once, Roxy is right. Jack really is a prize wanker. If he loves Ronnie so much, why on Earth is he stringing Tanya along and doesn't even care that she's having his child? If both Ronnie and the baby die it'll be no more than he deserves, but much more than Ronnie does, so maybe not.

DancingPhalangess chapter 24 . 12/26/2010
Different, but I liked it. It worked how this was all done in text messages, and made me laugh in places. I'm going to read the next chapter now as the suspense is killing me.