Reviews for Achieving the Near Impossible
bobbihunterr chapter 1 . 3/9
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Best Psych fanfic ever!
foundTHEpynappl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013

Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Yay! I really like this story. Lassiter is great and I think you characterize him well. I look forward to reading your other Lassie stories! Thanks for sharing! :)
Sherlockian- Psycho chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
aww this is so cute and loveable... wait why am I crying, well i guess it's that good XD
americanfangirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So amazing.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was awesome, you totally captured Lassie!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Marvelous, thank you!
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Liked the fic. :]

Of course Shawn would buckle down for Juliet... its Shules, afterall.
mmmkay.ilove you chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
okay... normally i write more than this... but that was soo cute im gonna cry. like... i teared up at the end, it was so perfect. i love stories where lassiter thinks about shawn and juliet. i dont like it when people act like he doesnt know about them though. shawn pretty much told him in bollywood homicide, and i loved that line in gus walks into a bank when jules and shawn are talking in the car and lassiters all "you two do realize im in the car right?"

now im rambling... bottom line i LOVED it
MissAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow. That was amazing! It brought a small tear to my eye by the end. Good job! :'). (happy tear face)
CSI4lyfNCIS13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
he is isn't he.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Sweet! I got chills a the end... Yes, I'm a pathetic person, but this was fabulous still. I loved the end of that episode, but he needed to just tell her! Ugh. Anyway. Great job! I love Lassie!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
phoenix303 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was awesome! Great job keeping Lassie in character. I really like this form his point of view.

domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw, this was really sweet :). The perfect tag to the episode; and completely Lassie, in spite of the decidedly non-murderous thoughts that he's directing towards Shawn ;). These are the things that he never tells but we know ;). Excellent job, I love it :)