Reviews for Previet Russia
NinjaGirl9797 chapter 1 . 3/21
i kinda want to see china finding out and going all protective big brother on the asses
Calistrophia chapter 1 . 2/25
"If the whole hotel didn't hear me..."
I would've had an, 'OH SH-' face.
This was awesome! *claps*
LovinoFeliVargas chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
In the future I see... lots and lots of hot kinky sex between these three.
Matthew: Spirit how could you read something like this?!
Kiku: Hai I agree Spirit-chan you should not be reading highry inapropriat things such as this.
Me: awww but I couldn't help it, besides Kiku we all know your love for yaoi _
Kiku: O\\\O
Ivan: Now you'll become one next da Spirit.
Me: *takes Ivan's hand* BYE BITCHES
Crazed King chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Fucked his brains out is right!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Omg. Best yaoi threesome ever.
CommanderLibra chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Did the whole hotel heard Japan? And this was WONDERFUL! :3
Lady-rosemary-thyme chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
did the whole hotel hear them?
Tabitha Black chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love the whole trilogy!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Omg! This is amazing! The best threesome I ever readed! O/O xD I didn't know Japan was such a whore.. xD It's very strange to see Canada in the seme position, because with his voice and all he seems so uke! XD And Russia definetly has to be a sex beast ;)

AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 9/15/2011

That was AMAZING!

Only slightly awkward though... (I roleplay Japan, my friend's boyfriend is Russia, and the school librarian's boyfriend is Canada... )

Lol.. I still love it to death though!

Oh and love the part with France and America.. That really got to me. "Do you know what a threesome is?" Dear God... XD
StargateNerd chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I am now the dead from the blood loss from my nose xP And you included mention of FrUSUK! alskdhfl;aesf;asdkhfdklshldskfas 3 you so much! _
RabidOtakuGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Tee hee.. I keep reading this story like over and over again.. I like when the meaning of the word makes sense.. Fucked your brains out
kitkat564 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
M-m-my nose... Where has all it's blood gone?

That was AMAZING. I was gigglesnorting and squealing the whole time, my mom came in at one point and asked me "What the hell is your problem?" I had to open another tab and go to one of those cat picture websites to make it look like I was looking at stuff 11 year old girls SHOULD be looking at~ XD

Such an amazing story, it's sad you had to end it TTTT
Ukingdom090 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
yes i agree pervy/horny canada is a good canada and japan is always a good uke XD
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
-Bluuush- O_O That..Was...Good, to say the least...-Nosebleed- That was well written, too! Not enough well written smut of these three...You wrote three stories from just one idea! It is perfect! -Dies- I can't help but continuing to read this over and over...And Russia's song 'Winter' came at exactly the right time...It's perfect! I love this story so much!