Reviews for Sweet Relief
sscana chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
It's so rare to find Carlisle and Esme fics. I absolutely loved this side of them.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
God, this was so hot and lovely, I love how she comforts him! CX But poor piano! I love pianos and unfortunately in movies they are massive victims too many times! Anyway, very well written fic! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved this, not too vulgar and out of character. I love the little touches on how
Esme's upbringing affected the way she dresses and how much Carlise loved it. I love how they fought for the top, and the fact that it wasnt sex, they made love. Wonderful work.
TeamCarlisle chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i love reading these:) well done
MCR Killjoys chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i loved it poor piano though
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Soooo hot!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was great.
venis-envy chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I was so scared to read this. Carlisle and Esme? They're like, grown ups. *shudder*

But, as usual, you are amazing and have such a perfect way of sucking me into the story & making me feel that I'm part of it.

I love all the little detail you put into everything (Esme's undergarments - or lack there of - and the reason for it).

Want to hear something pathetic and sad? When I was your age (no old lady jokes, you!) I didn't even know what an orgasm was. And I had already been married for 5 years. With him for 7. So it always impressed me that people can capture those feeling so perfectly when my own mind is just barely starting to wrap around them.

Awesome story, bb. Heart you.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Oh dear... *giggles madly* I LOVED IT! So hot, yet so Carlisle/Esme. *sigh* I think I died when he said "I love you." I was so poignant and so heartfelt.
To love and be loved Esme chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this was amazing loved it notinh i can write explains this will u carry on
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was a hot little quickie. Such a change form Carlisle slow roll osually. Good job.
JuleWhatev chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Really good!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
SO great

iin LOVE wiith Carlisle&Esme!