Reviews for A Sticky Situation
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I have this big goofy smile on my face. Lol! Def. not what i was expecting. Such a silly story! (not intended in a bad way). ;D
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I would ask W T F? But i got a good laugh from it so i am saying GREAT JOB
06marie91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
omg..this was effing adorable..Bella and Jasper...my favorite of all pairings..:)...Alice can be annoying, can't she?..;)
Cloudous chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
That ws just soo hilarious.. as well as well-written!

Enjooooooyed readin it alOt!
PreferBrunettes chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
LOL, LOL and LOL

I was gonna attempt to leave a serious review, but unfortunately i am still laughing.

aerobee82 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hahaha, this was awesome! I laughed my ass off!
jessabellew chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG, I love it. I am laying in bed not sleeping and I am trying not to laugh so I don't wake up my husband. That was just priceless. Edward the nerd and Alice oh lord that was to funny. Jasper my hero saved the day with a flame thrower. to go. yet again you are wonderful for sharing this with the world thank so much.
brown eyed girl 1313 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
this was way awesome. gotta love sporks!
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
OH COME ON! IM PISSED OFF THT I READ ONE CHAPTER WHEN IT GETS GOOD. AND NOW IT HAS TO END. GRRRR
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
OMJ! That was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read! I was laughing like an idiot the whole way through! Great job! The line that appealed to me the most? - "Nope," I said, popping my "p" with gusto. - that always irritates me when I read it in the books & other fics. Hmm. Nice use of color. LMAO! You are awesome! :D
tehrager chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I turned around and stormed the four feet back to my "kitchen area," trying to ignore the siren call of the spork in the top drawer. My spork didn't deserve to be tainted with fairy blood.

LOL FOREVER.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
BAHAHAHAHHA omg this was amazing. i had been meaning to read it FOREVER and i'm glad i saw that you posted it bc the thought of opening that haiti doc just makes me dizzy...

anyway the twi/fic cliches of course make me laugh - especially emo jasper and alice's gates of hell laugh. omg could this be like the perfect story? Bella/Jasper, Alice dies a horrible death, Edward is a creepy ass stalker (omg he cracked me up so much, especially asking her to stay to look at the vintage blender) AND a giant marshmallow man! (omg i loved the sta-puft marshmallow, i wanted to eat all of him so bad)

VERY FUNNY SPARKLEBOOBS. VERY FUNNY.
misstetah chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hahahahahahahahaha! that was so funny!
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hahahaha, I adore you. Even if people are going to think I'm completely crazy now. There was context!

This was hilarious, and I maintain Alice's death is the best thing ever!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
i thought this was super funny. I have seen marshwallows grow huge in the microwave though. You have to stop them.