Reviews for The End and the Beginning
sando21 chapter 14 . 10/2
apart from the abrupt ending, i enjoyed reding this
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 9/30
He might have had Dumbledores blood but he didn't have his fathers bones or Harry blood so odds are he didn't come back as strong as he did last time. Also Harry caught him by surprise before he could even get a shot off. So really it's no wonder that he was dispatched so fast. The saw blade spell to dismember and kill Severus was awesome. Very interesting story, totally different than most of what I've read, very gritty realism. Enjoyed it very much!
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 9/30
I guess they couldn't find or get at Harry so Albus was easier to reach. Add in also the fact that Albus told Severus everything for the last twelve years and it would be a piece of cake to reach him. The fight is either going to be a surprise attack that will give Harry the advantage or it's going to be one hell of a ferocious fight. Just hope thatHarry doesn't lose anymore loved ones.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 9/29
Dumbledore has taken to many hits to his pride and reputation, he's not going to stir Harry and his families ire up to much since he always comes out on the losing end. I think Severus's actions was the last straw anything more and Dumbledore may never recover.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 9/29
Andi and Ted are examples of the steeple. I'm rather surprised really she is the sister of Narcissa and Bella...she walked away from her family to marry Ted yet this is her response?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 9/29
They didn't lie but they are guilty of omission. I don't like the way they put everything on her shoulders and heaped the guilt on the kids. They actually proved the very point of why they didn't tell the Grangers the secret. Even after the fact Hermione was the one that had to make the overtures and deal with the guilt. Considering that Harry and Sirius arekeeping them safe and protecting their daughter they have a really shitty way of treating them.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 9/29
Dumbledore will try anything to control Harry. I wouldn't be surprised if Dumbledore was the one behind the scare and deaths of the Grangers friends. Harry should also be on the lookout for port keys and kidnap attempts when he goes to see Children's services. I find it appalling that he allowed even egged the Dursleys on to abuse Harry for twelve years but now that Harry has a family that lives and cares for him he wants to protect Harry. Bit backassedwards don't you think
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 9/29
Well no jail break this time but will still have to deal with Voldmort. My question is what is Albus going to do now since all his trust was in Snape...other than put all the blame on Harry of course lmao.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 9/29
I am not surprised at all that they figured it out. Luna I think has guessed and it won't be long before Neville does as well I bet you. Even after killing Voldmort will Harry be able to walk away before cleaning it all up?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 9/28
Narcissa, Lucius, Bella, Severus these are the influences on there a chance he can be redeemed...not this time around.
CreepyReaper chapter 7 . 9/24
I don't normally do mid-story reviews, bug I had to take a moment here and tell you how much I absolutely love the name Longtooth for Hermione. Midnight is good too, but Longtooth is PERFECT. Not only is it very Marauder-y but it also fits Hermione do well with the tongue-in-cheek reference way all the Marauder names do
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 14 . 9/7
I loved this story, I thought it was really well written and I loved the plot.
David M. Potter chapter 14 . 9/6
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 9 . 9/2
I'm going to start by saying that I love this story, it's plot, and the way it's written. However, I think you are mistaken about something. The Wizarding culture is inherently a pagan one. That is one of the reasons why they never say, "Oh God!", they say, "Oh Merlin!" Wizards have a completely different culture than muggles, so while it's conceivable that Hermione could be a Christian, it is utterly impossible for Sirius to be one. I have nothing against religion as a whole, but I think that the inclusion of religion as a staple of Wizarding culture is misguided.
dixie326 chapter 2 . 8/28
Ahh, the twins...gotta love the twins.
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »