Reviews for The End and the Beginning
Gleas chapter 14 . 4/14
I like Snape's end... not so much the danger to Mione but XD Oooh and Tom died the way he deserved to I loved every chaptr!
Gleas chapter 12 . 4/14
I have to ask... according to your version of events... how did Voldie survive? You must have an alternate idea?
Gleas chapter 10 . 4/14
I really like Steven
Gleas chapter 8 . 4/14
0.0 what does Alby want now? Is he gona stop being a pain?
Gleas chapter 4 . 4/13
I didn't know about the tabling thing... XD And why not just go to DMLE with pensieve memories and get Snape arrested... lead to questioning? fun stuff... I suppose it is faaar less than what he deserves in the story
Gleas chapter 3 . 4/13
Well, i'm with Minerva. Without proof they could change I wouldn't want to kill a child... Say someone did that to Moony because he would one day almost attack Severus? I'd say a Veritaserum testing and maybe an alternate form of neutralizing (bind their magic, obliviate and throw them to the muggles?) From Canon, we get the feeling that baby Malfoy didn't really want to do things he did- he would eventually give in and become ruthless if Voldie won... if Voldie doesn't win, who knows?
Gleas chapter 2 . 4/13
Speaking of backing things up... Is should do that... The 'Moony' slip was a stroke of genius. I rather like to think Moony's loyalty to his cub was higher than that to the old man but that's just me... so glad he isn't going to tattle to Albus
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 14 . 4/11
Rather disappointing ending. It seemed that you just wanted to finish it quickly, so killed Voldie off without a fight, then inserted a rather silly 'dashing hero saves the damsel in distress' theme to try and liven up a rather flat conclusion.
s-david-m chapter 13 . 3/24
Good story so far. I think you jump from head to head too much, trying to explain how every single person in a scene is feeling. It's a little distracting.

Also, this quest to acquire all the ingredients, I don't get it. They couldn't get them all, even in principle, and worse, the fact that they had to buy whole crates of dead babies just means someone is going to go out and kill a bunch more babies to fulfill other orders. So Harry just condemned a whole bunch more babies to death, and then Harry goes and disposes of the ones he got? Totally irresponsible.

At least with the crate he could have set up a sting on anyone looking to buy them. At least they're starting to use the time turner now. It's a ridiculously powerful tool, so I hope they use it!
s-david-m chapter 6 . 3/21
Burning azkaban entirely without evacuating some prisoners seems excessive. They already know at least some of the prisoners are innocent or sentenced unjustly, ie. Sirius, Hagrid, etc.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 3/10
Yeah, I suppose I also wanted a little more detail on the day of the battle or after battle - but this worked. Thanks for sharing.
Matrixskater chapter 14 . 3/10
good story to read, enjoyed it a lot.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 3/8
The tactics were good. Minerva should find someone, though. Maybe a crossover character or an OC diplomat.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 3/8
Well put together. Only in an estate with 15 bedrooms would they have a few days before this talk, I think. It would have been a lot harder in a 4 bedroom or smaller location to have that much time and space to think.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 3/8
Good chapter and storytelling. And yes, it is possible that death eaters got into the Granger's office. I like Harry's "former SAS" theory about Steven (who I think you called "Dan" at one point). I like all of the happy moment that you're giving them in contrast to the darkness and danger.
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »