Reviews for Moonlit
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 9/16
are Mercedes and Lexus not all that common in the US? I'm from England, they're everywhere. if you want heads turning here, you have a Porsche, a Lamborghini, or a really sleek Jaguar. I've got a preloved tiny Renault, but I'm used to seeing Mercedes all over the place here
Hmz0975 chapter 39 . 9/15
This was a great read!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
winterhorses chapter 37 . 9/14
I love this chapter so hard! Intense Carlisle is hot!
winterhorses chapter 35 . 9/14
Just to be clear, I’m reacting to the characters in the story, not you as a writer! I love the parts where things are good between Carlisle and Bella. I’m glad Charlie was able to drive some points home with her. Despite Ramesh’s death, she’s still pretty naive when it comes to life’s struggles. It’s a good thing Carlisle isn’t in the military—no-notice deployments, months without a spouse at home, etc.
winterhorses chapter 33 . 9/14
Bella, you’re kinda being a spoiled brat here...hurry up and get your head out of your ass, lol.
winterhorses chapter 25 . 9/13
Absolutely love the story but hate this chapter. I skip over the Matt parts on rereads. I just pretend they don’t happen.
Willowquill chapter 18 . 8/20
Oh my HEART! I’ve been reading through this wonderful fic for the past two days and couldn’t help but review on this chapter instead of saving it till the end- that last paragraph HURT! Which is testament to how good of a story this is :’) that really got me, that poor well meaning gift
BillerTryson chapter 39 . 8/17
This fanfic has ruined my entire lifeI now require rehab to deal with the withdrawals of there being no sequel. This entire 39 chapter fanfic was written beautifullythough I became very frustrated at the delay in their relationship, it was 100% worth it. Incredible!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 18 . 8/10
Oh Charlie! That last scene made me just wanna hug him.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 39 . 7/7
I adored this story! Though I’m still pissed at rosalie! In my mind Bella waited until after she was changed and then gave her what for.
Aerialla451 chapter 39 . 6/20
This story was absolutely lovely.
SparksLock chapter 18 . 6/4
Awee poor Charlie! Why did this make my heart so sad?
tabbicat23 chapter 10 . 5/20
I love this story so far it's well written and the word used to describe the scenes is great. I just finished chapter 10. However, my only problem so far is where is Emmett? I hope to see him later on in the story or I think ill be very upset, I know this story is years old at this point but this is my first time reading it.
Cosmo4ever chapter 39 . 5/5
This was beautiful, and I hope you know that you're an amazing writer. I'm pretty picky with the fics I read, and I couldn't put this down. I just really hate that a few awful people ruined your love for your story. As a fellow fic writer, I know how tough it is putting yourself out there, especially for less common ships like this one where there's a dearth of high-quality writing and a lot of people reading each fic. Whether you're writing fanfic on another site still, publishing original writing (I think you should!), or just taking care of your kids and trying to make it through the terrifying times we're living in right now, I hope everything's going well for you. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

P.S. Thanks for teaching me the word copacetic! I'd never heard that word until now.
Kayozm chapter 6 . 4/12
Ah, poor Bella. She’s got even worse luck for accidents in this than the original. Well, except for that near miss with Tyler’s van I guess!
2,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »