Reviews for Moonlit
SunflowerLover211 chapter 18 . 3/19
The little scene at the end with Charlie gets me everytime
Nagmossie chapter 1 . 2/11
you managed to make Carlisle very creepy and groomy... I kept reading hoping it will get better, but ugh, gross...
And you made Carlisle diluisional... thinking he talks to Charlie and gets approval. But to me it looked like Charlie just gave him the go ahead to take care of Bella as a parent, because she is Alice's friend. (chap21)
everything feels groomy...
Amazing. Truly amazing work. your writing is so good.
I have loved loved loved this story! I know you finished it many years ago, I’m not sure you’ll ever see this, but I just wanted to say thank you. Your story is still here, bringing people like me joy in 2024. I loved the characterization, the slow burn romance, the way Bella interacted with family, friends, and the world around her… you brought it all together into such a wonderful masterpiece.
winterhorses chapter 21 . 11/9/2023
Rereading yet again, though after this I have to skim over the icky boyfriend parts. Only CxB for me!
divyvicki chapter 39 . 7/21/2023
Glad Edward found someone.
amguevara88 chapter 39 . 6/15/2023
This story was so beautifully done. So well written. I can’t wait to read it again.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/11/2023
The last chapters were very rushed
divyvicki chapter 21 . 4/8/2023
I really liked this chapter because there was more Edward/ Bella interaction!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 3/23/2023
Poor Charlie!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 3/15/2023
This was an enjoyable chapter because it was with Edward and Bella being together.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 3/1/2023
So sad for Edward!
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/20/2023
So if Bella is part Quileute, why is Alice able to see her future, but not the wolves. Is it such a small part that it doesnt effect her
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/6/2023
Very interesting chapter!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/6/2023
Im glad that Edward and Rose aren’t “mates”
2,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »