Reviews for Moonlit
Messypixie88 chapter 39 . 8/29
This was a really good Carlisle Bella story. My own complaint is the end feels so forced .
knotsoveryou chapter 4 . 7/23
great thriller scene! love your writing so much!
chaunalyse00 chapter 13 . 6/11
This was so sexy in a really subtle way I'm so impressed
marysix chapter 39 . 5/11
Wow, this story. This kind of story is why I read twilight fanfic. Such an enjoyable read (though I blame it for keeping me up until 4am). Such good development, a slow burn that wasn’t too agonizing (though I’m so grateful I could read it all at once), time jumps that made sense. Just loved it. Thanks so much for sharing. If you ever feel inspired to do a futuretake, here’s one person who’d love to read it.
Storystitcher22 chapter 39 . 4/4
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
sctavis chapter 39 . 3/18
The beginning was a bit (LOT) to slow for me but damn am I glad I held out! The last 10 or so chappies were AMAZING!
Bowlove chapter 39 . 1/30
Hey!
So Idk if you even still check these msgs or not. But this is a wonderful story. Plot is wonderful, writing is wonderful, lemons are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing this.
Orangeduck23 chapter 39 . 12/22/2018
I’m disappointed that the ended came rather abruptly. Seems like you ended it early just to be finished with it. Damn. Too bad. Really wanted a nice ending.
Orangeduck23 chapter 18 . 12/22/2018
Poor Charlie
Orangeduck23 chapter 10 . 12/21/2018
No Emmett?
Burnsides-Girl chapter 39 . 11/1/2018
I absolutely loved this story! I know it was a slow build, and I am not usually one to be into that, but your writing is so lovely that I simply did not mind it. I enjoyed all of the details and conversations, and getting to see the inner most thoughts of Bella and Carlisle. This is one of my favorite B/C stories and I am so happy I got to read it! Better late than never! Kudos!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 2 . 10/29/2018
Oh man I got chills at the end of this chapter!
Anna'Q779 chapter 18 . 10/22/2018
Ahg, you broke my heart at the end there! Poor Charlie..
Katt8500 chapter 22 . 10/18/2018
It would have loved to have seen Montana...so funny! That’s my hubby’s favourite movie.
leward1992 chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
This was such a fantastic story. You had me laughing, tearing up, angsty, and joyous during this story. Your writing was so so wonderful.
2,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »