Reviews for Moonlit
annie.jo.marie chapter 28 . 1/20/2018
Slow burn is right! 28 chapters to first kiss! And they aren’t even dating! Wow! I love this so much!
nitefang chapter 35 . 12/21/2017
I legitimately cannot fathom any decent reader who would flame you for this story. It’s a slow burn but my goodness that burn is delicious.
nitefang chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
AW CHARLIE OH NO
FuyukoAme chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
This is so damn good! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Tessa766 chapter 39 . 10/8/2017
Great ending holy cow!
BaconBit37 chapter 39 . 10/8/2017
I must say, this absolutely is by far my favorite Bella/Carlisle story I've ever come across. Very well told. I loved every chapter. Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely story.
Kayozm chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
I have no idea if you're still around, but your a/n on this chapter just had me having to replyI'm so impressed with this story, how well it is written and plotted and thought out. I thought I had read all the really good old twilight fan fic, but not at all! So glad you did keep going!
crystallovee chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Awwww Charlieeeee
babychicks chapter 39 . 7/9/2017
Great story! Honestly, the story's summary should've just been "how long it will take before Bella and Carlisle realize they're basically dating each other" haha. I do have one thing to add though: I felt that Bella's dialogue was too mature for a junior in high school- barely anyone that age talks like that. It would've been nice to see her language evolve as her age increases. Other than that, I really enjoyed the story!
AcetaBells chapter 39 . 6/29/2017
I loved this all so much ️
AcetaBells chapter 28 . 6/27/2017
this chapter was so amazing that i have tears in my eyes from the sweetness and that clench in my torsoe from the romance. best chapter of like anything ever. i'm in love
Guest chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
Bella one hundred percent tasted Carlisle during New Years
Anon chapter 18 . 6/13/2017
*sobs quietly* Charlie sees everything and says nothing. I LOVE your characterization of Charlie.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
I really really like the five month gap you put in. It makes the story more realistic - things don't happen so quickly in the real world, and it also authenticates Bella's thoughts because she's had time to sit on her discover for a while. Very nice!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
I love how you write the Charlie-Bella relationship. Most tics just dismiss him and never go in to the sweet relationship he has with Bella. I also like how you make him a lot more perceptive than canon. Much better than canon actually. Your Bella is also much better than canon.
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »