Reviews for Moonlit
divyvicki chapter 6 . 1/21/2023
Looks like it’s back to Dr. Cullen!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 1/21/2023
Are Rose and Edward together in this?
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/21/2023
Good job with the thriller part.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/16/2023
I’m curious to see if you have Rose and Edward together!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 1/16/2023
Interesting adjustment from the original!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/16/2023
I don’t usually read non cannon pairing, but this was recommended by the Two Fan Fiction Recommendation FB site so I’m going to give it a try!
winterhorses chapter 8 . 9/29/2022
I always love it when Bella figures it out but then doesn’t bother saying anything to a Cullen for a while afterward. She’s just like “meh, you’re a vamp, moving on…” lol.
VintageMermaid chapter 39 . 9/18/2022
WOW. just. WOW. what an incredible journey it was to read this. it's perfect. it's gorgeous. it's HOT. it's so sweet my teeth hurt lol. you're such an amazing writer! gah, this story makes me so happy 3
Iamthehungrysharkxx chapter 28 . 8/17/2022
Awww! Finally!
Iamthehungrysharkxx chapter 22 . 8/17/2022
Bella asking the real questions….
Iamthehungrysharkxx chapter 21 . 8/17/2022
I am just LIVING for Charlie in this chapter!
Iamthehungrysharkxx chapter 17 . 8/17/2022
Gross. Also the sheer audacity of him snatching her. He really is a creep.

Love this!
Iamthehungrysharkxx chapter 15 . 8/16/2022
Awww! I am loving this!
OpheliaBedelia chapter 39 . 6/1/2022
It took you five years to write this and me another seven years to find it but we meet at last. I love a good slow burn in which the characters actually get to know each other and fall in love that way, and this was a really well done version of that. And the exploration of Edward and Rosalie as the most vampirey ones who hate being vampires was an interesting twist.
aprisea chapter 39 . 5/19/2022
Love this story.I read it many years ago and the other day I saw a photo of Peter Facineli and I remembered how I loved this fic.
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »