Reviews for Moonlit
goldseadragon chapter 31 . 5/5/2022
It's so bittersweet to read this chapter today, when Roe (and Obergefell) are in danger.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2022
I did not expect the end of this chapter to throw my heart in the garbage like that red and green gift wrap :(
The Soup Review chapter 39 . 3/6/2022
Good Soup
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 19 . 3/2/2022
It’s good Rosalie didn’t kill him. He’s definitely going to hurt someone and Rosalie needs to LET him. That way Bella will realize “Oh wow! Huh. I thought he would change. Silly me.”
and Rosalie can say, “Yeah. I’m pretty shocked about it. too. So should I kill him now or….?”
And Bella can say, “Naw let him go. I’m SURE he’ll be respectful towards woman THIS time. Third time’s a charm right?”
And poor Rosalie can respond, “Yeah. Yeah, third time’s a charm Bells ️”
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 17 . 3/2/2022
Lord, Bella pisses me off. Edward and Rosalie aren't the bad guys! Hell, even Carlisle would kill if it meant saving Bella. She’s so stubborn in her convoluted way of thinking that it’s simply annoying “I would rather be raped and murdered than for you to kill my murderer. Same goes for all the girls out there. Better for them to be raped and murdered than for you to kill evil men.”

Ummm, well it’s a shame they saved you then and put those dudes in jail. The blood of innocents is on those men’s hands and you don’t care if they add more to it by staying alive? Bella’s logic is so twisted that I don’t understand it. Alice, Jasper and Maggie have all killed innocents before. Edward and Rosalie are the only ones who killed rapists, child molesters, and murderers but NEVER innocents. And yet Alice, Jasper, and Maggie are all good because they don’t eat humans anymore? Well, neither do Edward and Rosalie! They are literally making the world a better place. A place that children can play in the front yard and not have some creepy pedophile offering them lollipops to get into his van. I’m team Edward and Rosalie all the way here. All the way. While Maggie gardens, Esme refurbishes furniture, and Alice designs fashionable clothing; Edward and Rosalie are superheros. Not all hero’s wear capes.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 14 . 3/2/2022
Dang it. Now that Edward is here in the picture my heart is straying fromCarlisle to go back to Edward There’s just so much raw unadulterated passion there. Carlisle is sweet and safe, which is nice. But it’s also boring. Yeah, I said it even though I’m not proud of it. The story has been boring so far. With Edward here the fire is back. What Carlisle and Bella have isnt fire. Yes, I know that true love isn’t like that, but everyone on this site is reading fanfiction because we like the FIRE. Make some more fire between Bella and Carlisle or else I’ll have to go back to reading Edward/Bella stories even though I love Carlisle Make him talk more sexy old English Shakespeare or something
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 11 . 3/2/2022
Whoo hooo! Go Edward and Rosalie! Carlisle is making the word a better place by healing the broken. You can Make the world a better place by protecting the innocent! Love it. Much better than hanging our high school for the rest of your life
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 10 . 3/2/2022
Ok, I’m SO proud of Edward and Rosalie. I totally see nothing wrong with using your powers to track down and kill evil men who delight in violence and torture. Kill them, and don’t ever regret it. I would do that as well if I was a vampire. I would track down and kill child traffickers and kidnappers.
WalkerWriter chapter 7 . 2/6/2022
honestly, i love the relationship you gave bella and his dad, it is perfect!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2022
Thanks for the fanfic! I loved it until the last chapters. They felt rushed. However I always appreciate when a fanfic is completed, it's a huge effort. So, thanks for writing this
Luscious'Golden'Locks chapter 18 . 12/28/2021
MY HEART ALWAYS HURTS SO BAD READING THE END OF THIS. POOR CHARLIE :(
Elisabeth123 chapter 39 . 12/15/2021
Sorry but Carlisle being ok with Bella being kicked out of her home just ruined Carlisle for,me.
FeyralKnight76 chapter 21 . 11/11/2021
Loooooving it! And I actually know and love your Beta author as well! Ive found her (him?) On Ao3 prior to this fic.
Also, i JUST bothered to look at the last time this was updated...2015!? AND IT NOT FINISHED?!
FeyralKnight76 chapter 13 . 11/11/2021
This...was... AWESOME! i can't help but be a liiiiitle on Edward's side considering Canon events, HOWEVER, the possibility of a jealous Carlisle in the future just makes my toes curl I really liked being able to see how patronizing Edward is to Bella without their romance making it "ok". I'm not super into Edward bashing but I'm also not his biggest fan. I think you do both his and Rosalie's character justice in voice, mannerisms, and overall believability. Thank you again, I'm excited for more!
FeyralKnight76 chapter 5 . 11/11/2021
*happy dance* we're getting cloossseeerrrrr
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »