Reviews for Moonlit
Crystalena chapter 26 . 3/13/2021
Awww poor Carlisle...
Crystalena chapter 25 . 3/13/2021
Loved this chapter. I love the love and the secret jealousy/pain Carlisle is feeling for Bella. That part when he broke his desk...
Crystalena chapter 17 . 3/12/2021
I guess now I see why Carlisle was so mad and stopped her
Crystalena chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
I feel bad for this Rosalie, especially since she's a vampire with those vivid memories. I didnt think it was nice of Carlisle to be mad at her for letting all that out if she's never done it before-once it's out, I think she needed to let it out; if it was difficult for others to listen then it's gotta be thousand times more difficult to live with the memories as a vampire. Also, I was surprised at this Bella for asking if she's gonna be safe from the bad guy; it sounded as if she's okay as long as she's not the next victim.
Crystalena chapter 15 . 3/12/2021
Sweet:)
Crystalena chapter 13 . 3/12/2021
Dear author: just read on authors note that you were pregnant and giving birth in March. It is March right now but since this was written long, long time ago, like in 2010, your child must be like 10 or 11 by now:) Happy Birthday! U
Crystalena chapter 12 . 3/12/2021
Loved this Chapter!
Crystalena chapter 11 . 3/11/2021
It seems like this Rosalie is very ooc but imo she's actually not. Since she chose a different way of life, certain things are different, but personality wise, i feel she's very og Rosalie.
Crystalena chapter 8 . 3/11/2021
Haha that was great. I loved the way Bella was able to let him know that she knew, and I'm glad she told him exactly at the right moment since I was starting to feel a bit embarrassed for her for making Carlisle think she had a teen crush on him. I mean, she probably does, in a way, but I'm glad he now knows that it's more than just that.
Crystalena chapter 7 . 3/11/2021
Good chapter
Crystalena chapter 6 . 3/11/2021
I love the writing style. The fic follows the OG plot carefully but with enough differences and twists that it's refreshing. It's very well written ; it doesn't repeat the Twilight story so it's interesting and enjoyable to read every sentence/paragraph without feeling like the need to skip any parts like I usually do with many other fics.
Clumsy Wings chapter 39 . 2/14/2021
Love, loved, loved reading this story
Jcassie chapter 8 . 2/12/2021
im really glad there's no awkwardness in this story.
Jcassie chapter 7 . 2/12/2021
hey in another story alice got the water on fire. lol
KrisTerms chapter 39 . 12/21/2020
what a fantastic story! This was so well written and had so many good aspects to the character development, I love the way you grew the slow burn relationship into something so titillating that I read this all in two days. Thank you for writing and posting.
2,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »