Reviews for The Stand Up Sit Down Game
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG thatwas hilarious! :D that poor moogle had a nervous breakdown adn everything. (SMH) but lmao that was awesome! loved it! XD!
TitleContreven chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Huh, I've never tried this before, mostly because I did single-player mode when I played. While the thought of doing this is tantalizing now, I'd have to get my hands on a couple of GCN-GBA cables, which are all but nonexistent nowadays...oh well. There's always eBay.

In any case, I especially enjoyed the little game when it escalated and sent the Mail Moogle scurrying for his life. I feel sadistic for it, but it was pretty funny (especially the karma line). Esther's reaction when the Moogle was having a nervous breakdown gave me quite the visualization of that scene.

Incidentally, it's 2:30 AM over here. Eh, I blame insomnia.

Nice job with this one-shot. :)

~ TitleContreven
Spoony Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was so funny! Just amazing. My sister and I played this after every dungeon. It was kind of tricky with just the two of us, but still fun. Thank you, this really put a smile on my face.
Mailmoogle chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, never thought anyone would be inspired to write a story about this, let alone do it. Absolutely brilliant.

By the way, I always played this game slightly differently in that you'd purposely want to be the last one to sit. We used it as our 'fair method' of picking artefacts, instead of relying on the stupid biased ingame system.

I love your story on it. Very well done!
Gones chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Lol, I remember me and my three brothers would do that. It was too funny. xD

Good job!
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I never you could do that. I should try it when I play the game next time when I beat a boss.

"furry little grave" just kills me. LOL!

Great and funny story.
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I've played this game, but is it true about what you said in your note at the end?

The "furry little grave" line was amazing. I laughed aloud :) I liked the bits about the flan in Kronan's shoe, the flashback about Goblin Wall, the game itself, and the description of Moschet's Manor.

One error though. At the end, Esther apologizes for the game they played at Goblin Wall, when they actually played it at the Veo Lu Sluice.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Haha, my group used to do that, too! Oh, man...

The moogle took all of our letters after we were done messing with him, but after the next dungeon I mysteriously received no letter. At all. I think he 'lost' it.

Spiteful, fuzzy jerks can't take a joke.