Reviews for Electric Feel
sabrina chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
IsidoraAngst chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
That was intense. I'm glad the sleeping arrangements worked out, but I also feel sorry for Hunter. From what I've gathered, he too liked Jeff. Now, what's going to happen to JoMo and Dolph? Matt is pissed. Hope you will update soon.
MyChemical30 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
OMG great chapter I can't wait for the next one to come out. I think you should keep writing this story it seems really good. Great Job :)
NeroAnne chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
XD! I like how Shawn chewed them out, XD!

AND HE HAD A BONER FOR JEFFEH. XD! Matt would have ripped it off! XD!

Hunter is too much of a dork, XD! I love it.

0_0 Awesome sex, too!

BellaHickenbottom chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Shawn's little 'problem' in the car was hilarious and if I was Hunter I would have been in hysterics too! There's a tiny part of me that wished Matt heard them just to see what would happen LMAO. I wonder if he did and Hunter tried to cover it up LOL. Hunter keeps having to play the go between to make sure Matt wont kill Shawn. Oh its going to be so funny when Matt finds out!
slashdlite chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
What the hell are John and Ziggler planning to do to Jeff? Is Jeff in danger?

Cute but awkward moment for Shawn in the car. Wouldn't know what Matt would do if he saw his arousal.

Sweetness! Jeff's a virgin! Yay, Shawn got first dips! Wait till Matt finds out!
slashdlite chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Don't let lack of reviews deter you. This is really good! Hunter knows Shawn very well, doesn't he? He finally goaded him into action.

Aww... Shawn thought Matt wouldn't approve? But why? I don't think Matt would disapprove. Please continue?
slashdlite chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
*gasp* That prank was meant for Mark? God, does Jeff value his life so little? *hehe* Mark wouldn't hurt him, he's their babycakes!

Aww... poor Hunty, Jeffy no loves him.

John is so disrespectful towards Shawn. Oh God, he and Ziggler talking trash about Jeff! Is Jeff in any danger?

Great update!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love this! No stopping, ya hear or I'll hunt you down!

Sleeptalk? What did Jeff say that annoyed Matt? Can't wait to find out!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
THEY KISSED! yippee *does backflip* Me very happy now LOL. Don't worry bout reviews, now that I'm reading ur sure to get a review for every chapter, ya just need to update more so I have chapters to review :) I like this story and with those two together, thats like every fangirls dream...or maybe just mine idk LOL
Jess1186 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Nice work so far. Enjoying it :)
NeroAnne chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Oh! XD

Hunter faked them out! XD

I loved that! DO SEX!
BugzAroc chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Yeah i guess it would be scarry, not knowing if the big brother would approve or not. I love this story, please continue.
Hardly Here chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Ah! They got together!

Yeah, my first thought was also 'Hm... what will Matt have to say about this?'

Also, props to Hunter for his ingenius idea XD
Hardly Here chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Eep! This is such a great fic. I absolutely love it. Jeff is just so adorable in his kind of childish way, and you write Hunter really well; he's got that kind of protectiveness about him. And he called Jeff boo - that's the cutest thing ever! XD

The boullion cubes in Matt's shower was a stroke of hilarious genius, too. Plus the mental image of jeff's wacky things to avoid bumping into people.

I don't want to sound preachy or anything but a lot of people (myself included) are somewhat less inclined to review if the person is asking for them in the manner you are ("I know I said last chapter that I wasn't going to upload the next one until I got a sufficient amount of reviews"). However, I reckon despite that this chapter deserved it. It was just awesome fun to read, and I always review awesome fics.