Reviews for Funny Scenes with The Ghost Of Sparta!
sally silverbell chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
this is really funny..i cant stop laughin. i am in school right now and was readin your fic on the schools comp. i was laughin and ma teacher was starin at me.. any ways it was a free class.. AWESOME WORK DUDE! KEEP IT UP!
fantasyWriter5022 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Lol this is really funny! I hope you continur to make more!
kratos chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God(s;) the shut up gaia chappie was so fuvking funny my sides hurts love all of the chapters tho!
Gabrielle James chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
sex appeal XD haha, true... Very true... ;) lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
best storie eva dude
Reaper7 chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
Meh, it was okay. Not too good, not too crappy. Gotta work on it, I think you're getting rusty.
Shadowlite101 chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
This was hilarious! I fell out of bed and rolled a good while and had to try regain my coolness. Thanks for the laughs I needed them. XD
tarkatan chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Wo! İ missed you! But it's a very good return.
Norska D chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
lolz, i just realized prometheus has the word Meth in his name,
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Haha looooovvvveeeedddd it! Hm . . . He SHOULD be the God of Death . . .
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Haha I liked it. Gave me a good laugh :DD I like how the wife and child randomly show up and do the head and finger thing! rofl
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Haha batteries? Niiiiiccccceeee. Athena can be rude. Always saying "Good luck . . ." Then she ditches you and watches you die . . . some friend she is . . .
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Gosh Kratos. . . just put on some real clothes and you wouldn't get sick lolz. Great chapie. Veeeeeerrrrryyyyy funny. I like you describe stuff in this. Like, "Freakish deformed water horse scorpion". Looooovvvveeee it.
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
xDD Lolz looooovvvvveeeeedddd it! If only he was REALLY like this. I think we all need random back ground music for life. It'd make everything MUCH more intresting. Don'tcha think? xDD Keep up the awesome work!
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Hahaha! I can't stop laughing! Ya know? Me and my friend sorta discussed this one day. Like how all the Greek Gods probably have nice gold flat screen TVs and sorta like stalk us with them. And when ever I'm playing God Of War, we also wonder, doesn't he ever get cold when he's running around and its RAINING? Haha serves him right to get a cold xDD