Reviews for Funny Scenes with The Ghost Of Sparta!
Angelmv1999 chapter 12 . 1/17
You must not let the demon spawn draw another breath, All hail the Great Kratos.
sally silverbell chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
this is really funny..i cant stop laughin. i am in school right now and was readin your fic on the schools comp. i was laughin and ma teacher was starin at me.. any ways it was a free class.. AWESOME WORK DUDE! KEEP IT UP!
fantasyWriter5022 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Lol this is really funny! I hope you continur to make more!
kratos chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Oh my God(s;) the shut up gaia chappie was so fuvking funny my sides hurts love all of the chapters tho!
Gabrielle James chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
sex appeal XD haha, true... Very true... ;) lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
best storie eva dude
Reaper7 chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
Meh, it was okay. Not too good, not too crappy. Gotta work on it, I think you're getting rusty.
Shadowlite101 chapter 14 . 9/8/2011
This was hilarious! I fell out of bed and rolled a good while and had to try regain my coolness. Thanks for the laughs I needed them. XD
tarkatan chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Wo! İ missed you! But it's a very good return.
AidanPadfoot chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
lolz, i just realized prometheus has the word Meth in his name,
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Haha looooovvvveeeedddd it! Hm . . . He SHOULD be the God of Death . . .
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Haha I liked it. Gave me a good laugh :DD I like how the wife and child randomly show up and do the head and finger thing! rofl
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Haha batteries? Niiiiiccccceeee. Athena can be rude. Always saying "Good luck . . ." Then she ditches you and watches you die . . . some friend she is . . .
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Gosh Kratos. . . just put on some real clothes and you wouldn't get sick lolz. Great chapie. Veeeeeerrrrryyyyy funny. I like you describe stuff in this. Like, "Freakish deformed water horse scorpion". Looooovvvveeee it.
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
xDD Lolz looooovvvvveeeeedddd it! If only he was REALLY like this. I think we all need random back ground music for life. It'd make everything MUCH more intresting. Don'tcha think? xDD Keep up the awesome work!