Reviews for The Difference Between X and Y
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Gah! Wow! That was your first one?I'm DED, died, gone and lost! That was entirely sexy! Good job *clears throat* I um...gotta go! *wink*
sylence in dark corners chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
uhh, holy hell that was hott. loved it
my2galspal chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm very impressed by the hotness, but also intrigued by the philosophy behind the thought process. I loved Jaspers rant and Edward's questioning was very interesting.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. I've read ToV and loved every minute. I haven't read ToG yet though but I guess I'm gonna have to now.
CatMasters chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
hot! do we get the blow job next and some loving the other direction? Will these 3 be doing more!
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Don't normally like slash, but holy shit! This was hot :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG. Damn girl. That was just...damn. Nicely done!
eeelleira chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
that was amazing! you should definitely write more slash :]
rubell chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
first of all i cannot believe that they havent read ToV or ToG before this...this is actually one of my fav groupimgs besides canno n i just cannot find it often enough... u did a great job!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG! HOLY COW!

LOVE IT! SO MUCH!
mssmith chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was absolutely amazing. You rocked it! Thank you.
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
um, i totally loved this.

you did pretty gd amazing.

:D
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this was hot hot hot! you're an amazing author ;) good job on all aspects! ps: loved the boysecks :)
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was simply lovely and amazingly hot as sin! A definate fav of mine and my alter ego PinkeyPromise who just loves the Edward Jasper and Bella thrown in too, just as I do. This really made my day. :)
superk925 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
There's no reason for you to be nervous. You did a fantastic job! This is a very difficult subject to write about and I think you did awesome! Keep up the great job :-)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I know, I'm reading them already so chill, but oh god!

I'm usually a really canon person but that was HOT!

love ya