Reviews for The Difference Between X and Y
CatMasters chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
hot! do we get the blow job next and some loving the other direction? Will these 3 be doing more!
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Don't normally like slash, but holy shit! This was hot :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG. Damn girl. That was just...damn. Nicely done!
eeelleira chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
that was amazing! you should definitely write more slash :]
rubell chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
first of all i cannot believe that they havent read ToV or ToG before this...this is actually one of my fav groupimgs besides canno n i just cannot find it often enough... u did a great job!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG! HOLY COW!

LOVE IT! SO MUCH!
mssmith chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was absolutely amazing. You rocked it! Thank you.
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
um, i totally loved this.

you did pretty gd amazing.

:D
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this was hot hot hot! you're an amazing author ;) good job on all aspects! ps: loved the boysecks :)
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was simply lovely and amazingly hot as sin! A definate fav of mine and my alter ego PinkeyPromise who just loves the Edward Jasper and Bella thrown in too, just as I do. This really made my day. :)
superk925 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
There's no reason for you to be nervous. You did a fantastic job! This is a very difficult subject to write about and I think you did awesome! Keep up the great job :-)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I know, I'm reading them already so chill, but oh god!

I'm usually a really canon person but that was HOT!

love ya
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Holy crap! That was fantastic. I really liked how you had J&E talk about the whole thing before they "did it." That made it much more realistic to me. In other slash fics where J&E are friends who start having sex with each other, it just sort of happens with no discussion and, while that's hot and all, it doesn't seem realistic. I'd think that if my best friend and I realized we were sexually attracted to each other, we'd want to talk things out before we hopped in the sack. But then, everyone's different, right?

I have to say that your first threesome and your first boy/boy was a success. Good job.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I read this last night on my iPod and hadn't had a chance to review yet, but as I just retweeted your link, I realized I should review ASAP, because I really hate when people do that. I always wonder why the hell they didn't review if they liked it so much.

ANYWAY.

I really, really liked this. I'm so glad that Legna told me it was J/B/E, because I saw the E&B tag on it when it came into my inbox and archived it. That one little letter makes all the difference.

I think you did a great job with the threesome angle. You built the tension with the three of them (particularly with J and E) so well that it was believable that what happened, happened. What I liked most (aside from the yummy boysecks, of course) is that you didn't make Jasper a terrible third wheel, and there was no awkward departure in the morning. They even woke up, hung out, and then continued - after discussion, no less. So while the initial hook-up might have been drunken, I like that the rest was done with awareness. Makes it much more likely that when you write other vignettes to accompany this (HINT HINT HINT) that they'll all work out well, too.

Awesome job with your first threesome and your first boy/boy! I really, really enjoyed it :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us, AND for getting more people to read ToV and ToG :)
jenpall chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
All I have to say is Yum! :-)
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »