Reviews for The Difference Between X and Y
Can we get a few more shots like 10
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
amazing... love it
lambness chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
one of the best threesome action i've read!
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
keilana1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Just found this story. What can I say... hot, hot, hot. If you ever get inspired to write more... say a threesome between them - yeah, wow, YUM! And can I say your writing is incredible - you are very talented. Thank you for this wonderful story.
superanbl chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
my first fanfic treesome, (maybe not the last) and i feel obligated to read Both tropic, even the delta... but i will need a little of recovery time

Roxcio chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
dude thats was weird... LOL
KayDee chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
OMG, I'm not ususally a big fan of slash fics, but that was hot!
Naomi M chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
it's really gd
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was fun
tsmacker chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well now. That was hot. Always love a good threesome and these three are the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
While it is TRUE that for SOME PEOPLE, bi people, it is just X or Y, some people, do have a set orientation. Gay, or Straight. And we can not choose, not matter what christain homophobic idiots think. I find this highly offensive. Being that I am a LESBIAN, and, I do not just think, of, what to eat tonight, X or Y, decisions, decisions, decisions. My orientation, is something I was born with, and that is not just because I am stiff and put a 'label' on it. It is something I am, homosexual, that is set, like heterosexuality is for straight people. Like stated, for bi people, there is no choice either, because, they were born liking both. I am ONE WAY, and, would rather vomit for days, then ever touch a male in a sexual way. That is not a choice. That is who I am. Fuck you, and, goodbye.
Lenerol chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is not fair. Jasper gave but he has experienced only one facet of their opportunities with Edward. This would in his turn take now. lol.
Well, I must admit that I am not a fan of homosexual relations and not with orgies. What do you want? I'm a little blue flower and for me Edward is reserved for Bella and Bella is reserved for Edward.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I read it a while ago, Tropic of Virgo and I was pretty whack with this story.
See you soon
I am French and I added the original text to make myself better understood
Ce n'est pas juste. Jasper a donné mais il n'a expérimenté qu'une facette de leurs possibilités avec Edward. Ce serait à son tour de prendre maintenant. lol.
Bien, je dois avouer que je ne suis pas une fanatique des relations homosexuelles et non plus avec les partouzes. Que veux-tu ? Je suis une petite fleur bleue et pour moi Edward est réservé à Bella et Bella est réservée à Edward.
Merci d'avoir partagé cette histoire avec nous.
J'ai lu, il y a un moment déjà, Tropique de la vierge et j'avais été pas mal chamboulée par cette histoire.
A tout bientôt
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
You did a terrific job on our hot trio!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
JxExB is always alright... delightful story.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »