Reviews for The Difference Between X and Y
tsmacker chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well now. That was hot. Always love a good threesome and these three are the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
While it is TRUE that for SOME PEOPLE, bi people, it is just X or Y, some people, do have a set orientation. Gay, or Straight. And we can not choose, not matter what christain homophobic idiots think. I find this highly offensive. Being that I am a LESBIAN, and, I do not just think, of, what to eat tonight, X or Y, decisions, decisions, decisions. My orientation, is something I was born with, and that is not just because I am stiff and put a 'label' on it. It is something I am, homosexual, that is set, like heterosexuality is for straight people. Like stated, for bi people, there is no choice either, because, they were born liking both. I am ONE WAY, and, would rather vomit for days, then ever touch a male in a sexual way. That is not a choice. That is who I am. Fuck you, and, goodbye.
Lenerol chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is not fair. Jasper gave but he has experienced only one facet of their opportunities with Edward. This would in his turn take now. lol.
Well, I must admit that I am not a fan of homosexual relations and not with orgies. What do you want? I'm a little blue flower and for me Edward is reserved for Bella and Bella is reserved for Edward.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I read it a while ago, Tropic of Virgo and I was pretty whack with this story.
See you soon
I am French and I added the original text to make myself better understood
Ce n'est pas juste. Jasper a donné mais il n'a expérimenté qu'une facette de leurs possibilités avec Edward. Ce serait à son tour de prendre maintenant. lol.
Bien, je dois avouer que je ne suis pas une fanatique des relations homosexuelles et non plus avec les partouzes. Que veux-tu ? Je suis une petite fleur bleue et pour moi Edward est réservé à Bella et Bella est réservée à Edward.
Merci d'avoir partagé cette histoire avec nous.
J'ai lu, il y a un moment déjà, Tropique de la vierge et j'avais été pas mal chamboulée par cette histoire.
A tout bientôt
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
You did a terrific job on our hot trio!
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
JxExB is always alright... delightful story.
laura lou who chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
WOW, woman!
That was seriously the hottest 3some I've read in a long time. Makes me want to take it up the butt too. I think you need to write more of this kinky stuff, you did good.
lknots chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You did good :)
MinervaJean chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very hot! I'm so jealous of Bella! :)
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but you still deserve a review! I'm reading most of your stuff from oldest to newest (with a few exceptions) but if you really popped your slash cherry with this one, it's hard to tell! Congrats to the gals who held your hand also!
IngiTeamEdward chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
oh wow that was really hot!
secretgeek17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Considering ToV is my all time fav fic, i had to give this a try. SO FUCKING HOT!
HDan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
oh my... that was so hot ! i hope you will write another too ! :D
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow found on the lemonade stand. SLash not normally my thing but some how having a bella sandwich made it very appealing
angela12665 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Good Lord, that was some steamy, hot, sexy, three-way lovin'!
middlewife chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I've already read Tropic. Loved it, probably in my top 50.

That was actually really good for a first attempt at a threesome. Very hot, acknowledging the nervousness and thrill.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »