Reviews for The Difference Between X and Y
laura lou who chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
WOW, woman!
That was seriously the hottest 3some I've read in a long time. Makes me want to take it up the butt too. I think you need to write more of this kinky stuff, you did good.
lknots chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You did good :)
MinervaJean chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very hot! I'm so jealous of Bella! :)
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but you still deserve a review! I'm reading most of your stuff from oldest to newest (with a few exceptions) but if you really popped your slash cherry with this one, it's hard to tell! Congrats to the gals who held your hand also!
IngiTeamEdward chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
oh wow that was really hot!
secretgeek17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Considering ToV is my all time fav fic, i had to give this a try. SO FUCKING HOT!
HDan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
oh my... that was so hot ! i hope you will write another too ! :D
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow found on the lemonade stand. SLash not normally my thing but some how having a bella sandwich made it very appealing
angela12665 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Good Lord, that was some steamy, hot, sexy, three-way lovin'!
middlewife chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I've already read Tropic. Loved it, probably in my top 50.

That was actually really good for a first attempt at a threesome. Very hot, acknowledging the nervousness and thrill.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Fuc$ &% hot !
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
oh that was hot. xx I am definitely with Bella on that one. xx
Twilight Obssessed chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
As far as E/B/J fics go, i've read a few and this one was one of the best. It wasn't too over the top and seemed real, if you know what I mean. It was well writen and just plain hot. If you turned it into a multi-chapter fic, i'd read it. :)
Spamula69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow, I am breathless. That was so freakin hot! I will be re-reading this when the hubs is home, so I can attack him after. I just hope I don't yell out, " OH EDWARD! JASPER! YES!".
KaptainCullen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011