Reviews for Love in an Elevator
Kay Cannon chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Just stumbling over to your page and thought I should leave this story some love. It was a fun read and I'm so glad you decided to stretch your muscles and write it! Very smexy times.

shecater chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Can't believe you don't normally write smut as this was a sack full of lemons. :D REALLY, REALLY GOOD! I seen the review for this on Twi Muse Blog.
ikss chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was fuckawesome! Hot as hell, but also funny as you described the many places they found to do it.

One question - why didn't they stop the elevator? Well, I guess that adds to the excitement...

Snix1974 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Very naughty. hehe

x x
flojo03 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
enjoyable one shot, had a smile on my face the whole way through
Ellie-BR chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
If this isn't hot...I don't know what is P

I really liked your one-shot ;)

Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Damn... now I want to read the ampitheater one LOL! I loved it. It was muy caliente ;)

1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Thought this was original, adorable, and hawt. I liked how you made it so steamy but did it in such a tasteful and loving way. Thanks for contributing to such an important cause.
kneon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I read this in the Haiti loved it, I was hoping it was part of a larger story. If you plan on continueing please let me know.
Walker77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This wasreally good, I really appreciate all the authors that filled my inbox and gave me something to do on a sunday