Reviews for Troubled
Gigarot chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like it a lot, a very good rewrite, looking forward for the next chapter.
Fan KonaKaga chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
donde esta esa conti? -.-

el primer capi ya esta k te pierdes kiero saver como continuaaaa *o*
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I like it. It's good writing. However, I believe Kagami's final realisation came a little too easily, or perhaps should be more accented; it was a bit like "It's nothing - It's nothing - It's nothing - I'm a lesbian in love with Konata". I think it would be better along these lines: "It's nothing - It's nothing - It's nothing - oh crap, I'm a lesbian and in love with Konata as well!". I think so.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
rose bara, a sub-type of yaoi, and lilies coz duh, lilyyuri, wuv btween girls.

i would like it if i were wrong, but at the same time, i'd also appreciate it if my sources were right.

*which is it?*

just ignore teh second line.

On another note, this rewrite is great!

Ah, but teh sadist in me likes teh original, too!
Bulshock chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm really hoping that you continue this quickly. Worried was one of my favorite LS fics and when I found that you were rewriting but it wouldn't be for a while I started to, well, worry that you would end up dropping it like too many fics that I like have been. Good job!
Raze Occam chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow. This already has me addicted at one chapter. I'm gonna be counting the days on my fingers till this one is updated.

Please update soon, because I only have so many appendages :3
M-Rated-Writer chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh hoho this is geting interesting next chapter plz. I can't wait to see how Kagami hadles this.
darksyx chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Good luck. Actually this start is better than the original and has well put humorous moments.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lilies yuri :) any way I've been waiting for the rewrite of this so I'll try to review all the chapters you write. Pass that good luck and I like it so far.
kitmaro chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I was hoping this would come back, and you did improve. It flows a bit better I think. Oh and you mentioned lillies because lilly in japanese is "yuri".
Rimmington chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice way to start the fic. I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out in relation to Worried.

Funny how she repeated both roses and lilies at the end, considering not only the romantic connotations of roses but the Japanese translation of "lily"... I'm sure that was deliberate ;)

And then I read the A/N and _know_ it was deliberate. Nice :)

Until the next update!
Racke chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
There's one thing about this fic that annoyed me, 'was stood' should be 'was standing', i just thought that i should point that out.

As for the lilies, yuri and yuri, anyone dabbling in japanese ought to know.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Yes, you're doing it right, I read the previous stories and this is way better because the other one was confusing

Anyway, keep going

APART: I hope chilean people is Ok
too hyper for sugar chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Are the lilies a reference to Konata's little bit of hair that sticks up on top of her head?
Belthasar chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This chapter does seem to be a lot better than the original chapter 1.