Reviews for Under the Milky Way
nopenoneinnie chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I...I gotta try to be up and alert of the things happenin' on Fanfiction. xD BUT, I knew that this story would be done! I'm glad I could seriously be help for this beautiful story~~

While I was reading this, I listened to Under The Milky Way...such a soothing song. 0

CRACK IS ALWAYS GOOD! *although typing that just made me feel like I'm a cocaine addict xD*

M-man, I know what you mean. :c Getting back into the Fanfiction world IS hard, but, I feel like talking to you seriously motivates me. owo
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I knew I heard that song before! Yee!

Aw man, I loved this. I loved the Jazmine/Riley friendship, it's so...I don't know. It's just something that's always been a favorite of mine. Anyways, lovely job. You did a wonderful job at painting imagery; it was as if the entire story were playing in front of my eyes.

Now, ONE thing I did notice that you tend to do is this:

"Crazy mulatto girl doing all this stupid shit." "You got four minutes-five tops if the bus comes back late-nigga always gotta be a bitch 'bout these things."

You don't need the extra set of quotations in the middle when it's just straight dialogue. You can go-

"Crazy mulatto girl doing all this stupid shit. You got four minutes-five tops if the bus comes back late-nigga always gotta be a bitch 'bout these things."

-and it will be okay.

It's not a big thing, just something I noticed. It didn't take away form the awesomeness of the story regardless. And it wasn't OOC to me. I'd be the first to say something. lol

Can't wait to see more from you :D

-Kelsey
NewEraSenpai chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was absolutely breath taking! I felt like I was freezing on that beach with Jaz and Riley. I actually don't care Jaz/Riley shipping but this story just caught my interest a tad bit. I'm really glad you are back and I hope you stay! DON'T FORGER YOUR ROOTS AND BOONDOCKS FANFICTION FOREVER!
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 1 . 2/28/2010