Reviews for A to Z: Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley
josie chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
How come they go so old so farst I WHAT MORE HOGWARTS!
But in the end it was all right, just hmm... give rose a best friend (if you continue to make them old) and after the coffee ( you know when they see each other) scorpius sends rose flowers, to her desk at work.
Her best friend wants to meet this scorpius and keeps bugging her about it rose finally gives in and takes her to see scorpius.
You can bigger the rest out yourself!
Jose :)
josie chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Ok hmm... that was grate.
Ok this might be stupid but how bout scorpius starts daiting another girl because he can't get over rose so he's trying to get her to get over him.
But as soon as he starts daiting this girl he finds out how much he really misses rose and doesn't care what his dad thinks so he dumps this girl and itn front of everyone goes up and kisses rose.
Ps: more rose and scorpius PLEAS!
Thanx for well doing this!
Josie who more preferably goes by Jose! :P
josie chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I was pretty good, but at one point (probably school holidays) have rose invite scorpius over and when she introduces him to Ron... Ron goes belkstic.
Ok that's all from me good luck writhing the rest! :)
the charmed one chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awwww how romantic
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
interesting
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Cute.
Natalie111 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I don't understand just one thing:is this one long story or a lot of short stories?
By the way,it is awesome and cool and I like it sooooooo much!
Please, write more!
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
love the chapie, so much...
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
love the it.. onward to more exciting chapies...
Alcia chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
I like.
Alcia chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Rose
Alcia chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
WoW!
Alcia chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Is the best text in the word!
Uh.uh chapter 26 . 4/25/2013
Now what do I do in my life now that they're over :(
ILOVEHARRYPOTTER chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
You should be a professional author! You should ask J.K. Rowling for permission to publish these stories! The're amazing!