Reviews for Dating for Dumb Rangers
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
(snicker)

Full Gear in the arctic conditions for the new obsticle course...

nah, that still be to nice. and you don't mess with a woman's vehicle unless she gives permission.

Greenshirts are the reason for that silver hair...and for everyone you pull ten more takes its place (wives-tale)

anyway keep up the good work.
Ghanie chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
You know why i'm snickering!

Will CC and BH ever have a real date without interuption from Williams or no one hurt? Nah, would'nt be as fun to read...may be... :D
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Poor poor Duke, first he had to deal with his 'conversation' with BH, and now a scenerio involving a pissed off Beach and Covergirl, a Wolverine, a hiding Clutch, and some possibly dead Greenshirts. The man really needs a vacation.

I loved CG. So naughty, distracting Beach Head like that. ;)
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
I love Private Williams, the poor messenger boy! BeachHead did a great fumbling job on his phone call with Duke, distracted by "all those files on his lap!" :) Great chapter!
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
RIP Private Williams! BeachHead just needs to work on picking up on the subtle hints instead of CoverGirl having to tell him, but it was nice to see him not hesitate. :) Again, poor, poor Private Williams, that kid has guts!
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is going to be great fic! I always wonder with those two of who's going to have more flexibility in dealing with each other? This first date of theirs seemed pretty typical to me - awkward! :)
Comix28 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I love Private Williams! I really do. I wish he was canon. Lol.

The date was adorable and if I were CG, you better believe I'd be just as frustrated! Stupid Greenies. Haha.
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I feel pity for Williams. I do not feel pity for his fellow Greenshirts. I hope they get into so much trouble they all end up acting like Beachhead.

*giggles*

That'd be amazing actually.

I'm glad your computer is up, and I will eagerly await any new posts you may make!

~amanda
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
The continuing adventures of Private Williams. I bet that guy will never graduate, he's too useful as the greenie to get in trouble.

Ah, messing around with an old beat up car and then having a picnic under the A-frame on the PT course. These two sure know how to show each other a good time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Nice to see that they've progressed a bit to kissing, though it figures that it'd be Williams to interrupt.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
poor williams

he's going to suffer a painfully slow death at pt lol
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I predict that there will be a manditory PT for the greenshirts for this interruption. full packs and going until they drop.

keep up the good work.

ESM
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Covergirl is right...a fully restored 64 GTO is a SWET ride.

And it might be slow...but at least she's getting him moving in the right direction.

Acetylne? Yeah, actually I wouldn't put that past a bunch of bored army boys who are long on bravery and short on common sense. Though I hate to think of what BeachHead did to them... probably wasn't pretty.

Yay for a laptop up and running again! "does happy dance vicariously for you"
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Well, some greenshirts are gonna suffer, that's for sure. Finally getting to start making out a bit, just to get stopped short. Beach sure'll be in a mood when he reaches the barracks. Next chapter should be fun.
Machamom chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was awsome! I like how you did this one.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »