Reviews for Dating for Dumb Rangers
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
What a evil little man our Beachhead is. But it's adorable. I hope that you feel the urge to re-complete chapters from this story, because it would make me very happy.

amanda
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Actually, that was totally hilarious.

Poor Beach...only laid five times in his life? No wonder he's so grumpy. Jeez, I'd be climbing the walls after a month without...you know. Let alone YEARS. Yeowch. Fortunately, I know that you...up his total a bit in your later fics. With CoverGirl's help. "Shakes head again" Poor guy...Five times in his LIFE...

Really really cute, and I really loved it. "Hugs author" thanks for all of your writing! I know it's frustrating right now, but thanks for my mind crack.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
There are a lot of LOL's and Aw's around me right now :) I've looked literally everywhere, but I can't find any mention of a BH/CG romance, but it actually fits perfectly. Whenever I read anything about them, I just think 'meant to be' XD

Can't wait for more! (There will be more, right?)

Really sorry to hear about your computer troubles :(
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw, Super cute!
Comix28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw. This was so sweet! I really enjoyed it. Beach is adorable in his awkwardness. (I love BeachXCC as much as I do SnakesXScarlett) And you posted on my Birthday! What an awesome gift!
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really like this fluff piece! I love how you have made it sweet, but not too sweet and with a touch of humour. :) Erm...I don't exactly know how to put this but, unless it's some kind of slang, you have spelt 'Wednesday' wrong in a number of your fics: "After all, it was only wedsday."

I'm sorry about all your work being deleted; I think that you should start printing your work off...or maybe send it to yourself using a back-up email account. I know that I would just stop writing if it was me, so I'd like to thank you for continuing. :)
Strapakai chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"I beg ta differ.. that was funny."

LOL !I agree!

Great story. I hope we get more. And maybe #6 on that other site ;-p ?

I am really sorry for all your lost work. Maybe making backups on a memory stick would be wise.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice bit of fluff. Poor Beach is so awkward, yet sweet in his own way. Is this a one shot or are there any more chapters coming?

Good luck with your computer, by the way.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
He's right. That WAS funny. Nice little piece, very cute and fuzz inducing, without too much sweetness. I swear, if someone told me I'd enjoy reading a fluff piece about BeachHead a few months back, I would have counted them as crazy... but there you have it. You have a talent. :D
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3