Reviews for Bulletproof
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Super hot!
Snappher chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic! I really enjoyed your writing, the descriptions of what they saw, the peek into living in a war zone, the lives of people truing to survive...loved it all! Your slashy bits were great too! Prrrrr...I would loooove a sequel! :)
plummy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was a wonderful, detailed and well-plotted story. I really, really, really enjoyed it. Thank you SO much for writing it! And thank you to Twific Crackmum for rec'ing it to me last night.

xot
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Such a beautifully written story. I want more! Lol what a great idea for a story. Thx so much...more lol
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved this hot, sexy fic!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Holy fuck! I think that was the best first attempt I’ve ever read. Actually it was one of the best one-shots ever! The writing, the characters, the atmosphere… just everything about it.

It isn’t listed as complete, is that because you forgot or could I be so lucky that there’s more to come? In any case – thank you so much for sharing.
jolori chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow I have to say that was just brilliant especially for your first slash story! I really enjoyed getting to know these boys of yours and finally seeing them together in the end thank you for sharing!
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was absolutely fantastic! I'm sad I didn't find it sooner but happy that someone finally pointed me in this direction. Jasper and Edward are magical together. It was so easy to visualize everything as it took place. I felt their emotions so clearly. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Yummy. Thank you!
secretsforme chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Loved this story!
busymommy chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This ...this...this was incredible
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I looooooved this. This is probably the 5th O/S I've read (I like meaty stories... among other meaty things). I thought it had the perfect balance of introduction, character development, drama and action with a sweet coda. I don't remember who rec'ed it but I'm glad and intend to pay it forward and rec it on my site. D
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Well I enjoyed your story and hope you finish to let us know what happens between the guys.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was going back through some old stories and came across this one. I'm so glad I read it. This was such a great story. I enjoyed J & E's characters and how you wrote them. I did not want either of them to be hurt (and I'm glad they weren't), but I'm glad something happened to finally bring them together (and boy was it good).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2010