Reviews for Restless
rose19.3.85 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Today i got your trilogie
I could not belive my eyes when i saw it on the counter by english book
I live in switzerland and have read this story more than i want to say ;) i was do suprised they sell it by us in zurich
For sure i had to get it even if alredy know whats going too happen
Dosnt matter i wanet too support you and got them twice
One triologie for me and the other for my friend as a amazing xmas present
;)
itaipu chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Anyway, this story is cute, but is not the reason I wanted to write to you.

I don't even know if you check it here anymore (fanficiton), but I want to try.

Because about three weeks ago I saw your name on a book in a bookstore in Brazil. B-R-A-Z-I-L. I was like "I know her, I know this story". And then a couple days later I was like "Shut up, I read that story, I don't just know it!", and as soon as I put my feet in a bookstore I took it and reread the end, which I always read from time to time, when I needed some sweet moment.

And I was/am really happy and proud of you. You published your story and I can buy it here, translated (not that I need it, but you got the point). I still haven't buy it, I will as soon as I can.

Really. Congradulations!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this. Just love it.
TaleTerror chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Haha cute little fic.
franzhale chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wait, what happened to the Submissive, Dominant, and the training?!
I had read the first two now I wanted to read the training but it's not here anymore.
I then did some research and found out that they are being published. Congratulations!
However, the characters' names are changed and I don't think that your famous little interviews will be in the publications (they were one of my favorite parts). :(
I'm very distraught over this and I really don't think I could just simply pick up the new version because I would be very confused
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
what happened to your other three stories about bdsm i desperately want to read them so please tell me what the fuck happened to them
Ctmom chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Where do I find your other stories? The Dom the sub the training? All were wonderful.
AmyS83 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I could not find away of messaging you on here so hopefully you will get this. I have read The Submissive and was in the middle of The Dominant but can't find it now and I definitely want to read The Training. Is there anyway I can find those stories again?
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I haven't read this yet, but I couldn't figure out how else to get a hold of you. I was wondering if you moved your stories to another site. I wanted to re-read The Dominant, The Submissive, & The Training.
Gg chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved this like i do all of your stories, but i wanted to know why you took the training off!
I still have 7 more chapters, and i wanted to reread them all! Pleeeease put them back up!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
that story was cute liked it but i need information is urgent was reading the training with about 5 chapters left and it just left the computer i remember you saying something about that tell me how to get to where you have it posted and i also want to read the dom again ididnt review it and would like to reread it please tell me how thank you
perduto amore chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
ha loved it :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved this story very much! I just would love to see more is the only thing. You do amazing work and I hope to read lots more from you!
Zhee chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Edward disses Jessica? Oh... fantastic ending! :)
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awesome! I love your writing it is flawless and so enjoyable and easy on my eyes and mind, lol.