Reviews for True To Our Nature
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*.* *Happy squeak* I liked the conflicting sensations Castiel felt at death, but I have to say I loved the gentle way you had God bring him back. 'The star that guides me' Just awesome.
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it as always! I read it, was wowed, then looked up to the author and was like 'oh duh, course' :)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Seriously, when I first read this drabble, I thought it was Dean that need saving and Cas was the savior. But when you mentioned the italics is meant to be God, then I came to realize that it was Cas that needs saving. Awesome! Somehow, you wrote two stories in one go, killing two birds with a stone. Awesome work! You rock Tribble!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Incredible visuals that carry such a dramatic impact. They feel as if they describe the passing of eons in a mere moment. And Castiel possibly gets a glimpse of what he's searching for. Just beautiful!
BowsLB chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i already told you i like, but i want to tell you again... iz good. i still think you should write more, though... ;)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, that was spiritual.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Finds me... exceedingly profound words! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, great use of opposing images to create an amazing scene and such raw emotions.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Whoa, that's so very deep.
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, that was pretty great!
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Last line its my favorite part.

Great drabble :D