Reviews for RPGs
baileygirl chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I love historical stuff! Had me daydreaming about Mr. Darcy again...
Paco1230 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Wow - this was just hot! Loved it! :)
jazzy-cullen chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Freakin hotttt! I wonder how difficult it would be to convert my garage into a barn? Hmmmmm...
twicrack83 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
great chapter! i love these games! they make my life interesting! ;)
lsmurphy chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Loving it! Glad the monster is back because I sure enjoy him!
TeekImTeek chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
So funny and sexy. Plot schmot. Thank you!
Lurecyka chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I want to tell you how much I love this chapter but, I need to give a big kiss to the monster; I just love him. So funny and so hot; thanks for writing this... And I just vote for the goldem lemon...I could't pass by without voting for my favorite monster :)
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
For some reason-maybe it's the other stuff I'm reading now-this RPG creeps me out. This is the kind of story that's going to be hit-or-miss on people's turnon vs. freakout switches (they are installed very close together after all) and Scene Three was goddamned hot, so I'm looking forward to the next one.

Chambermaid is actually the maid that empties the chamber pots.
MissRe chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
LOL - have to leave the monster some love and I totally voted for him in the lemons too... Awesome chapter - I love how creative and detailed they get with these games. It's something fun which is why you don't need a plot. LOL Very enjoyable as always! awesome job!
BeastyB chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I love your work...keep writing please!
MEL24FAN chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I am quite enjoying the plotlessness of this. lol.
twilight1972 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
OMG that was HOT. I think Edward in leather pants with a flogger would be outstanding. Maybe they need to start their own playroom for their creative side!
NKubie chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I remember the "rutabaga" from WYBRWiC and had to laugh remembering the context. That was a good story too. Frankly, I love a little plotless smut now and again. With all those wonderful, yet angsty stories out there, it's great to just sit back and read a good old fashioned (in this case) lemon. Best of luck in the "Golden Lemons."
coryoplayer chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Twilightzoner

You have, yet again, left me needing a shower! (thud)

Very hot and very good chapter!

That monster is one lucky monster. He gets a front row view all the time! (hee, hee)

More when you can please!

Cory