Reviews for RPGs
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Awesome when s the next chapter gonna be out
Lilith Leazman chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I read Midnight Desires and then RPGs such a long time ago, but for some reason RPG just popped into my head the other day and I just HAD to re-read it. I'm not sure if I ever reviewed before, but if I didn't, I just wanted to let you know that your stories are amazing, and definitely "hit the spot" ;)
DeeFC chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Love love love these RPGs. I would love to see some continuation of the actual story. It would make me thrilled to see an engagement and wedding for Edward and Bella. I know it's been a long time since you have written, but one can always hope. Thanks for the great lemons!
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Don't ya just love monster . So smut- in good .more please
Pauline chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
So HOT !

I hope we'll have a new chapter soon !

Please pleas pleasa !
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
The original story and now the RPG's are phenomenal! I wanted to reply to cheap chapter there and here but I was too desperate to get to the next chapter! I'm sad to see that you haven't kept going but I do understand how RL gets in the way of smexy times. I'm SO glad I found you amongst the plethora of other authors out there. I'm favoriting just in case you continue or decide on something new.

The story was riveting and the RPG's are inspirational to say the least. Absolutely excellent work! Hope to see you again soon.
Unknown Yet Loved Madness chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Me again! I read through all five chapters, and I have to say that the monster is still my favorite character. He's just so funny. And I love how Edward is so... insatiable. I really want to read an RPG with Bella as a... dominatrix. It would he pretty interesting to read and see how Edward would react.

You're an amazing author. I can't wait to read more!
kat chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i really hope you haven't stopped writing this story. its amazing and by far one of my favorites! hope to read many more chapters soon! -kat
PammiG chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Wow these scenes are really hot! would love to read more if you ever come back to this story.

I love the monster.
Vamplady123 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Damn, one of the most hottest stories ever!
TRE chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I see it's been over a year since this was last updated, but I've loved these characters since the beginning, and I would love to see the "straight" chapters of them getting engaged and married. About damn time. :)
Misslyncross chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I love it! please write the proposal and honeymoon scenes!
pauleen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Love that little monster.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well hello and Happy New Year. Would you believe that I found this continued tidbit just a few month back, but saved it for now. Since I fell in love with the first one I knew I had follow it's sequel. The first chapter was NOT a disappointment. I laugh, gulped and found my breathing labored. And my favorite little monster. Is it possible to crack up while trying not to combust? You are very good at being naughty. He he. ;)
mondy chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
the best fic I ve ever read!
508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »