Reviews for RPGs
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
The original story and now the RPG's are phenomenal! I wanted to reply to cheap chapter there and here but I was too desperate to get to the next chapter! I'm sad to see that you haven't kept going but I do understand how RL gets in the way of smexy times. I'm SO glad I found you amongst the plethora of other authors out there. I'm favoriting just in case you continue or decide on something new.

The story was riveting and the RPG's are inspirational to say the least. Absolutely excellent work! Hope to see you again soon.
Unknown Yet Loved Madness chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Me again! I read through all five chapters, and I have to say that the monster is still my favorite character. He's just so funny. And I love how Edward is so... insatiable. I really want to read an RPG with Bella as a... dominatrix. It would he pretty interesting to read and see how Edward would react.

You're an amazing author. I can't wait to read more!
kat chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i really hope you haven't stopped writing this story. its amazing and by far one of my favorites! hope to read many more chapters soon! -kat
PammiG chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Wow these scenes are really hot! would love to read more if you ever come back to this story.

I love the monster.
Vamplady123 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Damn, one of the most hottest stories ever!
TRE chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I see it's been over a year since this was last updated, but I've loved these characters since the beginning, and I would love to see the "straight" chapters of them getting engaged and married. About damn time. :)
Misslyncross chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I love it! please write the proposal and honeymoon scenes!
pauleen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Love that little monster.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well hello and Happy New Year. Would you believe that I found this continued tidbit just a few month back, but saved it for now. Since I fell in love with the first one I knew I had follow it's sequel. The first chapter was NOT a disappointment. I laugh, gulped and found my breathing labored. And my favorite little monster. Is it possible to crack up while trying not to combust? You are very good at being naughty. He he. ;)
mondy chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
the best fic I ve ever read!
Rainy79 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
oh wow. I hope you keep this going, i would love to hear about the proposal, honeymoon, etc. I also owe u a big thank you, you totally helped me get some today...i basically had no choice but to attack my hubby between chapters 3 and 4 lmao. Kudos. And i totally want a monster shirt now lol.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was fun! I'm sorry you felt unsure or rusty about it. I quite enjoyed it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
fantastic sequel loving hot!update soon
tds88 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved all the little role playing games. This did give hidden updates as to how their lives are going. Since their lives consist of going to school, having sex and going home for the holidays, this way of summarizing those events seems exciting. I would love to see this continued. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and I hope that you will come back to it.
alli62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Well, I just got through MD and RPG's. That was some ride. I love these two and their adventures. And I would love to read more. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. It's so fun and sexy.
503 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »