Reviews for RPGs
PammiG chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Wow these scenes are really hot! would love to read more if you ever come back to this story.

I love the monster.
Vamplady123 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Damn, one of the most hottest stories ever!
TRE chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I see it's been over a year since this was last updated, but I've loved these characters since the beginning, and I would love to see the "straight" chapters of them getting engaged and married. About damn time. :)
Misslyncross chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I love it! please write the proposal and honeymoon scenes!
pauleen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Love that little monster.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Well hello and Happy New Year. Would you believe that I found this continued tidbit just a few month back, but saved it for now. Since I fell in love with the first one I knew I had follow it's sequel. The first chapter was NOT a disappointment. I laugh, gulped and found my breathing labored. And my favorite little monster. Is it possible to crack up while trying not to combust? You are very good at being naughty. He he. ;)
mondy chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
the best fic I ve ever read!
Rainy79 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
oh wow. I hope you keep this going, i would love to hear about the proposal, honeymoon, etc. I also owe u a big thank you, you totally helped me get some today...i basically had no choice but to attack my hubby between chapters 3 and 4 lmao. Kudos. And i totally want a monster shirt now lol.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was fun! I'm sorry you felt unsure or rusty about it. I quite enjoyed it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
fantastic sequel loving hot!update soon
tds88 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved all the little role playing games. This did give hidden updates as to how their lives are going. Since their lives consist of going to school, having sex and going home for the holidays, this way of summarizing those events seems exciting. I would love to see this continued. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and I hope that you will come back to it.
alli62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Well, I just got through MD and RPG's. That was some ride. I love these two and their adventures. And I would love to read more. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. It's so fun and sexy.
katerina125 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice chapter
ellieloves2read chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Hi, it's been so loooong (pun intended) since ur last chapter. Will u update soon?
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So glad I saw this continuation, back by popular demand the monster lol
500 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »