Reviews for RPGs
tds88 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved all the little role playing games. This did give hidden updates as to how their lives are going. Since their lives consist of going to school, having sex and going home for the holidays, this way of summarizing those events seems exciting. I would love to see this continued. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and I hope that you will come back to it.
alli62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Well, I just got through MD and RPG's. That was some ride. I love these two and their adventures. And I would love to read more. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. It's so fun and sexy.
katerina125 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice chapter
ellieloves2read chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Hi, it's been so loooong (pun intended) since ur last chapter. Will u update soon?
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So glad I saw this continuation, back by popular demand the monster lol
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
So nice to see repressed Edward is getting in touch with his inner pig.

LOL
mamy007 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
wonderful... it'es wonderful... and, I have to say (sorry for my english) that I look forward for the french translation, I'll understand better than I did (ok, better and... sweeter -)! thanks so much for this new "fantasy" of your and the Monster... thanks, it was such a great/lovely/dirty (hum... arg) scene... anyway, thanks!
pp chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
YESSSS! I LOVE THIS! :DDD
MPMassen chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Hope you continue this a little more. I just love that monster ;)
Twifan09 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I have only one question what dies RPG sand for or mean? Other than that I really love the smut.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I miss this story. Please update.
twilightsilje chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Love it! Do you have any plan to continue? :D
PennyLane1223 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
I really love these! Please keep going! (:
TwiAngel13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Ok...I LOVE this. XD

These role playing games...are...arousing...:P

I LOVE them :) It would be nice to see where they are in their life...but to be honest I am perfectly fine with constant smut ;D

PLEASE keep going :D