Reviews for RPGs
Rainy79 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
oh wow. I hope you keep this going, i would love to hear about the proposal, honeymoon, etc. I also owe u a big thank you, you totally helped me get some today...i basically had no choice but to attack my hubby between chapters 3 and 4 lmao. Kudos. And i totally want a monster shirt now lol.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was fun! I'm sorry you felt unsure or rusty about it. I quite enjoyed it!
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
fantastic sequel loving hot!update soon
tds88 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I loved all the little role playing games. This did give hidden updates as to how their lives are going. Since their lives consist of going to school, having sex and going home for the holidays, this way of summarizing those events seems exciting. I would love to see this continued. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while and I hope that you will come back to it.
alli62 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Well, I just got through MD and RPG's. That was some ride. I love these two and their adventures. And I would love to read more. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Will you be continuing this story? I hope so. It's so fun and sexy.
katerina125 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice chapter
ellieloves2read chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Hi, it's been so loooong (pun intended) since ur last chapter. Will u update soon?
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So glad I saw this continuation, back by popular demand the monster lol
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
So nice to see repressed Edward is getting in touch with his inner pig.

LOL
mamy007 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
wonderful... it'es wonderful... and, I have to say (sorry for my english) that I look forward for the french translation, I'll understand better than I did (ok, better and... sweeter -)! thanks so much for this new "fantasy" of your and the Monster... thanks, it was such a great/lovely/dirty (hum... arg) scene... anyway, thanks!
pp chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
YESSSS! I LOVE THIS! :DDD
MPMassen chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Hope you continue this a little more. I just love that monster ;)
Twifan09 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I have only one question what dies RPG sand for or mean? Other than that I really love the smut.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I miss this story. Please update.
twilightsilje chapter 5 . 5/14/2011