Reviews for RPGs
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Haha, Edward is too cute. I read Midnight Desire ages ago, when I first started reading fanfiction, and it's great to see a reappearance of these characters!

Great first chapter. :)
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
bwa ha ha ha

The little monster dude is back, and I am so fucking stoked about this. Thank you for starting my week off with a bangin' good time bb.

Teenage pizza delivery boy FTMFW

hockeygirl27 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
so freaking excited that you're writing this. I LOVED Midnight Desire!
geekgirlhope chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
So Fucking glad to have you and these three (yes 3, the monster counts) back.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Why can't it that fun when pizza is delivered to my house? LOL! Enjoyed it.
oohlarose chapter 1 . 2/28/2010

I'm so happy you decided to post this. Don't be ridiculous- you aren't rusty at all! This chapter was perfect: funny, eloquently worded, and fucking hot. I loved this. I loved Midnight Desire, and couldn't control my excitement when I saw that this was the sequel. MD's Edward is at the top of my list of FF Edwards. I can't wait for the rest of it; I know you won't disappoint. I love your writing style and I think you are, without a doubt, one the best authors here.

Thank you, and keep up the amazingness!
twirlings chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Totally adding to my alerts!
NKubie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Thanks so much for sharing this story. I'd always enjoyed your ExB.
cvds chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOVED it:) I missed the monster! So sexy and hot as always:) So excited about the continuation of Midnight Desire! LOVE the role playing game! Cannot wait to read more!

Voted for Midnight Desire. Hope you win because you are such an INCREDIBLE writer!
jaxon22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh how I have missed that little monster! Once again he had me rolling on the floor laughing! It's great to have you back! Can't wait for more! And FYI you are anything but rusty my friend! Hott x

Jaxon 22
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
MD was one of the first fan fics I read so I am happy to see that you are continuing their tale.
IrishAsh chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
yees the monster is back...woho. *rung around sreaming* more more more more. Amazing first chapter, please update soon
ecxe chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i am so excited for this:)
SophiaAnne chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hilariously hot - I love the return of the monster and your Edward and Bella and can't wait to see what other little adventures they get up to!
hrmajsty chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I'm so glad the monster is back and can't wait to go on more RPGs with ya! Woo hoo!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »