Reviews for RPGs
TwiAngel13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Ok...I LOVE this. XD

These role playing games...are...arousing...:P

I LOVE them :) It would be nice to see where they are in their life...but to be honest I am perfectly fine with constant smut ;D

PLEASE keep going :D
SROTU chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Sexy.
sue65 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
God I love the monster. Your Edward is truely one of the funniest around and totally hot of course. Wish these chapters would never finish.
Lead69 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
A word of thanks to your buyer for agreeing to you sharing the love.

I personally thought the Monster was well behaved this chapter, perhaps he is mellowing in his old age lol.

As always a delight to read.
chartwilightmom chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
oh wow! so imaginative eddie boy is in this one

so controlling

they need to visit a D/s club or camp

thinking, edward the pool boy would be nice for bella

or flip the teacher one you have done before

edward the shy student, bella the instructor

hot hot hot!
me-time chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I just finished reading midnight desire and the rpg's over the last few days. I found myself reading the last rpg on my blackberry at my kids' religious school fundraiser of all places. I know, such the epitome of virtue! To top it off, I set down my phone while the story was open in my browser and forgot it when my attention was diverted elsewhere. Thankfully, my phone with its not so religious school friendly story was left undisturbed. I can't even imagine the fallout of someone finding my phone and my love affair with the monster!
Toni Masen chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
O.M.G 'The Monster' is such a magnificent creature, he's such a whore! Midnight Desire and RPGs...WONDERFUL!
greeklove chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Loved the new chapter as always...can't wait for Bella's fantasies
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
It's late. I have work tomorrow. OH YEAH.

Oh dear. Ancient Rome? Napoleon? There are so many ways this could go.

The semi-non-consentual is not doing it for me, but hey, different for different people.

I don't think this story needs scenes dedicated to their regular lives. It has a unique structure that shouldn't be compromised. Simply alluding to what is happening elsewhere, showing an engagement ring on Bella's finger, perhaps, would be enough to show time passing and things changing.
Thelma lue chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
looking sooooo forward to the next chapter. I love your writing-very descriptive and fuckhot. Looking forward to reading more from you
Modern Audrey chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Umm, I just kind of can't get over the fact that the chapter wasn't originally built around Bella. The whole idea of character/fangirl fic really squicks me out. Fantasizing is one thing, but...there's just something inherently creepy and pathetic about taking it to that extent. I love the story, but I could do without chapter 5.
Twilight44 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Where do you come up with this stuff - that was hot!
RosaBella75 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
This needs more reviews so I'm reviewing here too! :D

Loved it!

Really grateful to the auction winner for her generosity as well as for the subject matter! xxooxxoo

Thanks for fueling our own inner pervs so VERY well!
twijie chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
That was hot! And I would also love to read snippets about their life outside the RPGs.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »