Reviews for How It All Started
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Too cute! I love me some adorkable Edward...so sweet and clueless! What a fun little OS! I loved it!
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Loved This!
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
excellent story.
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HAHAHA! That last line was perfect. LOL. It's really too bad this wasn't expanded. ;/ Even just another chapter or two would have been awesome. Anyway... Great story, I'm going to read more now. ;D
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I loved it oh boy I so did see it it ending like that hahaha
Naomi M chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this funny and really gd
xxPrettyLittleWriterxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
lol that was awesome!
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OMV! (that's Oh My Vampire!) I think this is such a funny, sweet, well written story. I have no idea how I stumbled upon it, but I think it is wonderful. The characters are so awkward and sweet and I can see jestures of Robert Pattinson happening as your Edward sits at Panera each week. I love characters I can picture in my head as I read.
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
really good
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was really cute! Your Bella is great! I loved how she had such a good sense of humour about Emmett's prank email. Poor Edward! That was priceless when he's so shy and trying to figure out how to approach her.

I'm so glad he wasn't traumatised by Lauren's idiocy. I can't imagine what Bella was thinking when she first sees his piercing... I'd be like: "Yay ME!" Bella's strong sense of self and asking Edward for what she wants (him), makes her very appealing.

It felt to me like there was something missing in the Alice/Jasper part of the story - like there was a lot we were missing...backstory maybe? As though their portion in the overall storyline was more complex and we only got the highlights of their personalities. I enjoyed Alice's energy and "take over" nature.

I'd love to see a BPOV of this story. I'm sure it's just as cute. Did it start out as a multi-chapter idea? It would've totally worked!

Sweet story. Great writing. Thanks:) RoseE. xx
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
pmsl fab story loved it
TracyRP chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Lol I am here finally...

I sure do like ur take on this story!

Lol

Happy u r amazing!

I will start stalking u soon!

Thanks for this
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I like that Bella made the first move. That anal fisting stuff sounds awful!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Cute Story. Funny Ending.
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
very cute story - altho she did move fast considering they were just hanging out together for the first time. but i guess you could count all the panera meetings as dates - just without the goodbye kiss.

thanx for sharing!