Reviews for His Angel
Wow. Amazing Dean, that was just amazing.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19
Ahhhhhhhhh, Dean is so possessive! It's such a lovely sight! Castiel ever so awkward and the whole business with Yellow Eyes are too suspenseful in its own way.
Lover'S Revenge13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
LOVELY!
This is Cas level adorable.
I mean, I'm a fan of any fic that has Dean fighting his feelings and failing, along with Sam's teasing little brother ridiculousness, but THIS is a whole new level of perfect.
Just AW!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
omc.. my cheeks hurt! i can't stop smiling and laughing! rawr! awesome!
JustKeepShipping chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
OH MY GOD I AM DYING OF THE FREAKING ADORABLE AWKWARDNESS IN THAT FIC THAT WAS SO PERFECT. oh son you just made my day with that fic
Jack chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I laughed so hard I cried a little.
MonsterArtist chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I found this gem a while back. It took me forever to find it. And man, it is definitely worth it. Thank you for posting. :)
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
It was awesome! Oh my I'm once again laughing like a maniac. I'm dying here and my roommate thinks I'm having some kind of a fit... I love this, the story is hilarious but the way you described Sam and Bobby made it even more funny, I couldn't stop laughing through the last part, especially with Bobby choking and guaffing, and Sam sounding like he was dying,
You're absolutely brilliant.
DreamerInHeaven chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"Sam sounded like he was dying outside, laughing the way he was."

Well, I'm pretty sure I sounded exactly the same because my mother stormed into my room and asked whether I'm on drugs.. :''')

Loved that story :D
Brichisa chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This was beautiful. It made me smile so much. Thank you, I needed it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh my god I love you
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
okay the ending.. how funny and cute was that? :)
Inimbi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
OH MY GOD, that last story arc (or whatever you'd call it) had me in hysterics :') hahahahahhahaha, hahahhaa *cries and dies of laughter*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Why finish it?! No I want to see what happens in the hunt!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god. The last part is pure perfection.