Reviews for His Angel
Destiel trash chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Are you going to continue this? It's very well written and I would enjoy seeing more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
It needs to be longer
Please :)
Fifaburke chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This is amazing! Love it!
AnImEaDdIcT chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This is the cutest thing I have ever read! I was squealing so hard I could barley breath! I really hope you write more!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
The story was already getting good when we find out Cas has always been by Dean's side since he was little, but the part where they heard about the pregant men and Dean make such a fuss about Cas having his baby since he's his angel made good turn to PURE GOLD. had me rolling. I was laughing just as hard as Sam.
Remember Ember chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
YAS.
*-*
-E. Winchester
buttercup56 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Awwww I love this so much!
Running-On-Air-jjw chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Awesome!
Vice Fandonna chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
For a guy who's usually so quick with the innuendo this is also shockingly dean
Mischel chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Omg human mountain? XD This fanfic was fantastic omg I laughed so hard and I'm still laughing like Sam, well done! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Wow. Amazing Dean, that was just amazing.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Ahhhhhhhhh, Dean is so possessive! It's such a lovely sight! Castiel ever so awkward and the whole business with Yellow Eyes are too suspenseful in its own way.
Lover'S Revenge13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
LOVELY!
This is Cas level adorable.
I mean, I'm a fan of any fic that has Dean fighting his feelings and failing, along with Sam's teasing little brother ridiculousness, but THIS is a whole new level of perfect.
Just AW!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
omc.. my cheeks hurt! i can't stop smiling and laughing! rawr! awesome!
JustKeepShipping chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
OH MY GOD I AM DYING OF THE FREAKING ADORABLE AWKWARDNESS IN THAT FIC THAT WAS SO PERFECT. oh son you just made my day with that fic