Reviews for Old Lady
Kryssy Suicide chapter 18 . 10/2
Please tell me there is more? By far the best juice/OC I've read so far. And I would love to discuss the shows ending with you and get your opinion.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Great story!
fallenangel052493 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
this story is really good you should do seaso and 5 as well with the same juice and mika
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
kalliopee chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Awesome sotry, I'm kinda dissapointed you've dropped it.
jaxntara chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
really good story update soon
lederra chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good start
zoelynbrowie chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Just found this story and the previous one...love it! ;)
Straight Edge Queen chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Great chapter!
Superdani4Ever chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
thanks for the new chapter!

"I can't believe you finally got it."-me either

Thanks to your boy, I got a Doberman bite on my ass and I think it's infected-lmao,poor Tiggy
Ying-Ying-2011 chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I just found this story and have become thoroughly addicted. I really REALLY want you to continue with this.
ivy473 chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
I love the character of Mika and the story is wonderful! I hope you plan on continuing with more updates. Please!
Superdani4Ever chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
Kip and Cherry...yeah,that was sad :(
Bad Company chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
I loved Mika with Cherry in this chap - she sounded very much like her mother, warning her about being a bitch and not cutting her any slack. "Biker slut Barbie" cause her a lot of grief over the past day or so, couldn't let Cherry be friends too quickly, lol.

Great chap as usual. Naked morning Juice is always a good visual! Glad he and Mika are back on good terms.
Bad Company chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
I'm so glad they made up. I love the way you capture Juice's goofy side along with his serious, sexy one - he isn't just a doofus in your story and I appreciate that to no end. I really enjoyed their conversation at the end. It had just the right amount of sweetness and reality.

Looking forward to more:)