Reviews for Latex Dreams
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That was pretty good. I was laughing at several points to :)
hanna chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Amazing story write more
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
xD I died giggling XD Roy is sooo hot.I have people stairing at me that how you know its good(At libary on there computer)
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was hot. really hot. this is just my opinion, but i enjoy maes being the seme more than roy. just because.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aw :) It's awesome how they're so sweet, even while ... xD Roy is absolutely adorable (quick, hide!); I love their characters ;D
AndreaMustang chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Woooooow, how much research did you have to put into this? Lol Good writing technique. Your ability to maintain Hughes' personality and not going for OC was nice. I can't tell if Roy was OC or not, seeing as he couldn't do much. ;). Fun and interesting read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was the most amazing story I have ever read! You did awesome!
blackfirefox987 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
that...was...incredible! i loved it *squeal*
illuminootie chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
W-wow that was honestly my favorite fma smut story ever you my writer are going into my favorites. I love you!
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
epic story! loved your use of the prince's rod, and love your pen name btw! boondock saints ftw! and i believe the word you were loking for was sssssymbolism, whats the symbolism here.
snooperj chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was amazing! Thanks for sharing and it's always a great mind to see such epic lemons and BDSM. :D
ButterflyArtist chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I dont really kno what to say. Im speechless. All I cant really said or ask that if U could continue the story wit Mases showing Hawkeye and who ever else want 2c the pictures of ROY being toy rapped. :) (only if you want 2)
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
OMG this is so freaking HOOOOOT! Please make MORE
kittenswrath81 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wow just just wow.

happy havoc week! yes i have been keeping up with that! lol and today is havoc gets lucky!
Aiji chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was amazing! Very well writen. Very, very hot! I want to do that to my man now _