Reviews for Uncomfortable Confessions
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww cute:)
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh I loved this short! I'm a Emily/Spencer shipper, and I like the way you capture them perfectly! Please do more!
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Reid is so Reid-like! That sounds stupid, but I've been looking everywhere for a decent PrentissReid fic and UNTIL NOW! I've been disappointed...
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love this fandom!

This part was cute:

He's kissing her.

Holy crap, he's kissing her.

She feels her lips curve into a smile as she kisses him back. Who is the genius? Me.
mag721 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
first criminal minds story i've ever read! i like! :D great job!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I don't even know who these people are, or this series (i don't even remember what the name of it is!) but it was just so cute and well written that i couldn't help but read it! to be able to pull someone in without thier knowledge on the subject just proves your talent as a writer. amaing job, love it! :)
2272053 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ow, his reaction hurt... glad she wasn't that hurt and understood why he acted like that. A truly sweet story.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ah, so sweet
dustytiger chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
oh my gosh! that was such a cute little stand alone... poor reid thinking that she was trying to hurt him, and then her tricking him like that too cute, it might have been short, but it was perfect :)
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like this one. It has a nice strong beginning. I agree Emily might be a genius too, getting Spencer to kiss her and all.

Thanks for this.