Reviews for Sisters
coley chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story! It was very original! I did guess the whole thing with Ria but it was still enjoyable. I wish you would do a second chapter though!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Really good story - it actually made me cry a bit. Very well written, too! I would've loved to see more Gillian & Ria interaction, especially after Ria's revelation of what happened to her. Any chance of a chapter 2? :)
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really liked how every thing all turned out. I especially liked how Ritz was ria.

-Kate
NarnianPrincess1992 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very nice story. You are a really talented writer. Ria is my favorite character and this is a great explanation to why she is the way she is. I think it could be a multi chapter fic if you wanted to continue. (hint, hint) I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting!
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was amazing from beginning to end. Ria's not my favorite character, but I feel in love with the way you captured her in this story. The way Danny and "Ritz" bonded was beautiful, touching, heartbreaking-I'm running out of adjectives! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Luck chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, I liked this new take on Ria. Well done,

Luck
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I don't think I've seen a take on Ria like this. I like it! Totally believable and really well done. Thanks for sharing!
not-being-used-anymore-bye chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, I really loved this storyline, and I think you wrote it very well. Stories as good as yours always make me smile. It was so good, I just had to review, something which I never do.

Good luck writing in the future, and I look forward to reading some more of your work.

Love,

The bug and slime girl. Or Jade.
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
totally wicked, awesome storyline...really lovin this already