Reviews for Finding A Way Into Her Heart
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 24 . 2/14
I love this story...but The Carlisle is this story is selfish and esme is being selfish and a bitch
Supernatural rules chapter 2 . 1/23
omg i love it
gleefan2009 chapter 24 . 11/30/2015
Love it please write more
silver-stone2 chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
I am sorry if I already ask this but are you going to finish this story soon
juliet709 chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
nope not right at all. all along bella is being left behind now that a new peice of tail is in daddys life. she asks for shit to go slow and changes to happen slowly and over and over they throw shit at her. sure shes jelous but i cant say i blame her. she looses her mom and becomes closer to dad and then to come back and find out dad is shacking up with some women and her brats and that shes expected to play nice is horse shit. bella should have stuck to her guns about the dress and the wedding. they were in the wrong on both those occasions and for everyone to think otherwise is shit.
hannahcarr1996 chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
what happens next who wine the paintballing xx
silver-stone2 chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
I really love this story when are you going to finish this story.
annie.jo.marie chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Great story. It had it's up and downs. but i'm happy was back up so i could finish what you have so far.
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Web pages past chapter 5 are not working. Please fix... somehow.
annie.jo.marie chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
At first i hated it! like how could you change so much about a story and it's characters. But after reading. Wow it is perfect. I will read on...
Guest chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
a bientot
leelee3418 chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
plz update soon, dying to know what happens with carlisle and bella relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013