Reviews for Avoiding the Peanut Butter & Pickle Souffle
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That's was hilarious. Jj, classic. And Rossi, oh my god I nearly wet myself. I'm giggling to myself as I'm typing!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg! I'm laughing so hard, it's like our NEIGHBORS are suspecting me of being insane! Hilarious! They are sweet:)
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Too cute. Nice way to go to sleep.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Actually LOLed at the end! Loved her trying to get everybody off her back when she was acting weird! HAHA!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hahaha, that was great. xD I loved it! Great job. :P
linelm chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hilarious, as always!

I love these humorous fics you and Chiroho writes!

The voice of Emily is so funny! I can actually really see her thinking and doing all of this, while all the time showing of a calm and professional appearance.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It's like Emily stole my handbag. That's exactly what happens to me whenever I'm trying to find things.

Giggle on the Reid and JJ deflection.

Go Dave! He's probably got everything already figured out though right?
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
yay!

finaly an other piece of this lovely series.

I love this coworked story and there hasen't been any without me laughing in front of my screen, phantastic work yet again thanks sienna!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm glad you wrote another one! I really like this series! I also have to apologize for not replying to your last PM. My email hid it, so I didn't see it until about 20 minutes ago.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG I was laughing so hard I started to cry. I love this story. You did a great job on it.
afrah11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hi! This story is hilarious and beyond! MG I'm still laughing and I'm positive the people around me think I'm, totally crazy! but I do not care!

The idea of the diaphragm having a lunch date cracked me up completely! I even imagine the item having coffee with another diaphragm and I know it's just ridiculous, but still.

And JJ's last question...I wonder how Emily is going to get out of this, considering that not even Hotch backed her up LOL

Every single line is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing! and congrats! you totally deserve it :D
rbeeliner06 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow, what an awesome idea for a story. haha, i can just imagine the panic that would occur losing something so personal like that at work of all places. Great job!
phobicrosebud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL! Loved it! I go through that at least once a week...well, not the diaphragm thing... or the Hotch thing (sniff)...I'm usually just looking for my car keys and I don't usually find the kind of flyers that Emily finds. Heck! I don't even find soya sauce or gum. Are the contents of my purse truly a metaphor for my life? I'm actually a bit depressed now. I'm experiencing purse envy toward a fictional character.

Sorry! The issues, above, should only be explored between me and my therapist. The purpose of this review was to tell you that you write one heck of a first person fic. I usually avoid such stories because they tend to be overwraught and akward. Your natural, yet polished, style of writing helps the reader to relate to and enjoy taking this ride with Emily.
nataliebianca chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG that was freaking awesome! Seriously, freaking awesome! You write Emily SO well! LOVE the dialogue- LOL!

xoxoxoxoxo
2272053 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I'm so glad you're back with this series. This story made me laugh a lot. It's great seeing Emily trying to act like nothing was wrong, but freaking out on the inside. Really funny how she was dealing with JJ and Reid. And the Gumstein file... there's no way JJ could have forgotten about that. I love this story.