Reviews for Dean's Desire
Shannz chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
LoL! This is adorable. I could so picture this :) Nicely done.

-shan
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I am with Dean on this one (big surprise there LOL). It could be very useful :D. It can even fly, so they can definitely save up on the gas (important with prices as they are these days) and it is environmental friendly LOL.

Let's dub him Norbert and go and get him a teddy bear :giggle:
RCB chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hee, I agree with Dean. It could be useful :-) Of course, now I'm kinda wondering if he talked Sam into keeping it and what happens if he does.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
*giggling* I like that Sam is responsible. And I LOVE that Dean would like to keep a dragon:-)
kiwisplasj chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Welcome to the world of Fan fiction. It's a lovely world and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Thanks for the lovely drabble. Love Sam's reaction to Dean' desire. But I have to say I support Dean on this one. A dragon will always be useful one way or another. And also the coolest pet ever to go with the cool car:) A very good first drabble!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
very nice drabble Katydid - welcome to drabble land

Take care

Edina
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
a dragon would solve their problems quite nicely! XD i love what you did here. congrats on your first posted fic, and welcome to the challenge! _ write on!
BowsLB chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
that is a nice little juxtaposition of humor and angst. well done.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*Hugs in greeting* Welcome to the world of fanfic, and our little pieces of it called drabbles : ) Dean was completely in character- I loved how useful the dragon could be! Lol. Great first piece, look forward to having you around!
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ah, poor Sam. I imagine that part of his dilemma is the concern of either this dragon growing up to be a massive monster or alternatively it hails from the discworld and has a scary tendency to explode.

lovely drabble.

short, sharp and oh so cute :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hi Katy.

you and your dragon are welcome to the drabble community. Good luck with your longer story.

DeansBabyBird x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love the economic argument, you've got to admit, it's a powerful one!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
So adorable! I love how Sam took on the parent's role here and Dean's reasoning is so Dean - I can definitely see him being into having a dragon.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hey, congrats on your first fanfic!

And a very cool choice of pet that was, too!
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, I love dragons! My husband bought my Flight of Dragons for my birthday (and John Winchester's journal, furthering my obsession, such a great hubby!). Dean with a dragon is awesome, and yes I can squint and see the angst. Thanks!