Reviews for A Hero's Grief
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Dean with a GUINEA PIG for a pet? Oh my, that is simply priceless!
kiwisplasj chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Aw, that's cute. Good to know that Lola is safely tucked away with Bobby, and not having fun with some of d\Dean's worst fears. Don't think having rat babies would have been all that fun for him:)
Edina Clouds chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
lol - very nice and great interaction with Bobby

Edina
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
certain gave us angst here hun - so sad!

Edina
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
The first one was sad, but could picture the scene.

The second drabble, very cute! I had to laugh when Bobby pulled Lola from his pocket and promised her a salad.

Thanks for sharing the stories with us.
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
*snort* Lol, the sight of Dean running around on all fours, how freaking cute! And Bobby was adorable and hilarious. Completely awesome allaround
TraSan chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
LOL!

Very cute!
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh man, such a sad little drabble. *sniff*
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Hahah! Aww these were too great! The first one was the perfect amount of heartbreak and this one kinda evened everything out. I love that the guinea pig's name is Lola too, that's hysterical :D Great job honey!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
sniff sniff...get's its under control like a grown up...nah...blub!

Bev x
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I miss those good old days where they always had each other for support, for a ground to stand on. You did good and I had to say this episode is my favorite, we get to see the softer side of Sam and Dean. Love your drabble!
RealFunkyTown chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
It just doesn't get any cuter than a guinea pig! I love Dean crawling around and trying to call his guinea pig. Considering how much Bobby has to put up with from those boys he deserves to get a laugh in there - though Dean's going to kill him when he finds out ;)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
LOL, I loved Bobby in this one, he sure was one sneak hunter!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, poor Sammy, that episode always breaks my heart each time I watch it. What a wonderful job of showing his grief!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Superbly done - great choice of scenes for angst. That was definitely a serious angst episode and this is a perfect look at it from poor Sam's POV and of course wonderful that Dean was there when all was said and done.