Reviews for The Light Fantastic
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow. Amazing and lovely.
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Stunning and powerful - loved it!
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Exquisite. You write so fantastically. It's beautiful, and breathtaking, and awe-inspiring, and purely sensual all at once. Your writing brings the mind to a better place where it wants to stay. Gorgeous.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
How do you manage to write something so beautiful, poetic, epic and just plain perfect? My words can not express just how much I love this.

Thank you.
PrairieDawn chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Poetry, explanation of canon weirdness, AND I can actually follow what's going on! I am gobsmacked!

How many drafts do you do before you get diamonds?

Prairie
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Sigh so very romantic!
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was epic. And beautiful. The imagery was fantastic, I liked it particularly in the phrase "this light and magic chaos creature".
leona chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Beautiful. Loved the line "You couldn't save them, couldn't save anyone, you never could, you never will..." Just breath taking. :) You really captured one of the most poignant Doctor Who moments for DoctorRose. (That is, until they decided to shatter the beauty of the moment by declaring that the Doctor would die in the stead of pretty much just anyone. But I suppose that kinda went without saying before. He does have a bit of a maytr complex...)

When I log in, I'll add to favs. :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You are an amazing writer! Wow!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
We all seem to be writing this, at the moment. I condensed a tiny fraction of it into one of my stories, I've seen two others in the last week.

Yours is absolutely beautiful. Your use of the second person is both inspired and intoxicating.