Reviews for No Absolution For Me
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Not too rusty for me - I thought this was great! So Season 2 SamnDean. Thanks for sharing!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
that's heartbreaking!

thanks for sharing

Viv
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'll admit I don't usually read the drabble's - to short for me, but it was your name in the alerts so I decided to check it out.

You did a good job with the scene. I could picture Sam wanting to help Dean and Dean feeling guilty, though the details of the hunt are left up to our imaginations.

Nice to see your name again.

Hope all is well.

Until next time, take care.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It has been a been a while Good to see you back! This wasn't rusty at all-we don't need to know what the kid turned into to realize that Dean is hurting. And I loved his growling at Sam 'you dont get to do that to me' Perfectly in character. Great job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh, that is just tragic, I picture a young boy that got infected as a werewolf...takes me sorta back to "Heart" like feelings.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love Dean's vulnerability here. We sometimes think of him less demonstrative than Sam but he is an open page when it comes to something such as this.

Thank you for sharing.

bev x
mcatB chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Stop beating yourself up, Nicole - this was fabulous! Just the right amount of information to make us want to jump in there and hug Dean all over... to make him feel better...
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very very glad to see you back. Very. Really. Very. "He'd already turned." Angsty goodness.

Phoebe
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
The details may not be in there, but the important angsty bits come across fabulously! Poor Dean! Whatever he did, that sucks and I so want to give him a huge hug! Thanks much, I love it!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You get the story across perfectly here and do so well capturing Dean's subtle motions that say so much about what he's feeling. Very Dean and the dialogue is so appropriate for the boys.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
From my standpoint, the message most certainly got across. Would have liked more information, though... nicely done! Thanks for sharing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Welcome back! I really like what you did with it. :D

Really good stuff! :)
Noninone chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Really dark.
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice angst. Dean is always better at giving comfort (in whatever form) than receiving it, isn't he?

Sue